Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jarvis Jones - Takes A Dump

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach

Jarvis Jones - Takes A Dump

garbage pro day...

there is still time for people who were making Von Miller comparisons to take them back

Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Re: Jarvis Jones - Takes A Dump

Maybe those rumors that he avoids the weight room like the plague, and maybe he really hasnt been working out.

Idk really why he crapped his pants.

I continue to hope we find a way to get Patterson in the first.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Manic
    a slow 40 is meaningless for him as long as his short space quickness is fast that's what counts you don't lead the nation in TFL being slow i think you gotta take him the best example is Vontaze burfict ran ****** at the combine and jones is better

Burfict ran a 5.0 40 but had a great rookie year in cincy
    Last edited by connecticutsteel; 03-21-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    garbage pro day...

there is still time for people who were making Von Miller comparisons to take them back

better football player than time tester. The tape suggest von miller like abilities

Please let him fall because of this

2nd String
    I find it hilarious that before the national championship ... everybody wanted Te'o ...

a draft like 1st - Jarvis Jones 2nd - Te'o ... would of been laughed at as a impossible feat and such a dream draft

now it's possible and nobody wants them ...

by the way I'd take Jarvis Jones in a heartbeat if he's there at 17

Re: Jarvis Jones - Takes A Dump

If hunter, hopkins, woods are gone by our 2nd pick which could be id take Te'O.

J.Jones and Te'O in rds 1 N 2 would be solid.

But J.Jones and Hunter/Hopkins would have me jumpin out my seat

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    a slow 40 is meaningless for him as long as his short space quickness is fast that's what counts you don't lead the nation in TFL being slow i think you gotta take him the best example is Vontaze burfict ran ****** at the combine and jones is better

Burfict ran a 5.0 40 but had a great rookie year in cincy
    Are you talking about Jarvis Jones or Daquan Bowers?

Bowers was one of those names that was considered a top tier pick in those many months leading up to the draft (like Jones)
    Bowers led the nation in TFL (like Jones)
    Bowers also led the nation in sacks
    Bowers was hyped by all the sites/mouths as the next White/Smith (like Jones to Von)
    Bowers medical issues then began to creep into the conversation (like Jones)
    Bowers than had a **** for bricks pro day with a 4.85 40 - but at least he had weight (like Jones 4.90)
    Bowers plummeted in the draft

There were those of us who saw the flaws in the college tape for Bowers (limited mobility, got by on brute strength, no technique)
    There are those of us who see the flaws in Jones (OVERRATED pass rushing skills, weak at POA)
    Last edited by NeilPatrickBanana; 03-22-2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

My Mood
    Manic
    how can you compare Bowers to Jones that's like trying to compare a big rig and a pick-up Jones is ascheme specific LB perfect for our system. Plus Bowers had bad knees Jones has a spinal condition that hasn't ever been an issue

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Are you talking about Jarvis Jones or Daquan Bowers?

Bowers was one of those names that was considered a top tier pick in those many months leading up to the draft (like Jones)
    Bowers led the nation in TFL (like Jones)
    Bowers also led the nation in sacks
    Bowers was hyped by all the sites/mouths as the next White/Smith (like Jones to Von)
    Bowers medical issues then began to creep into the conversation (like Jones)
    Bowers than had a **** for bricks pro day with a 4.85 40 - but at least he had weight (like Jones 4.90)
    Bowers plummeted in the draft

There were those of us who saw the flaws in the college tape for Bowers (limited mobility, got by on brute strength, no technique)
    There are those of us who see the flaws in Jones (OVERRATED pass rushing skills, weak at POA)
    Bowers was not a great pass rushing end prospect, i thought hed be AWESOME in like a wade phillips 1 gap 34 at DE, but he was never like a mario williams or JPP type of sack artist prospect...pretty much the same way i felt about adrian clayborne and cam jordan, all either LEs in a 43 but probably would have been. Jones is an OLB, hes got good range and instincts, id take him in a heartbeat at 17 for sure. Hes a perfect fit. Jones, Mingo, and Jordan arent the strongest guys but you cant plug them into harrisons exact position because the skill sets are different, none of them are that short, stout, and powerful.

I was expecting him in the 4.8s, but i dont mind him running bad..he DOES play with good technique, he has a lot of good tape out on him

I remember at one point last year I wanted Burfict in the worst way........then I wanted him in R5....R6...R7.....sign the dude as an undrafted free agent!! NOPE

Still a bit pissed about that one........if Teo is around in R2 we take him!

Thread Information