Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rolando McClain

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent Steelergolfer59's Avatar

Rolando McClain

This is getting weird...

Why not bring him into camp? Just see what the kid has left. Maybe he needs new scenary. Dont sign him for a lot and see what he has to offer. Everyone though Asumough would be golden as an Eagle and look how he turned out for them, Maybe it could be vice-verso for McClain., I dont know, Im an optimist and had a pretty damn good day lol

My Mood
    Manic
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    You need to take the Steelers colored glasses off. This team is clearly the lowest of the low in the NFL. THE bottomfeeder . We have a FO, GM, and headcoach that have never proven the ability to field a competitive team or, God forbid, win football games. This team will never, ever be a contender. Ever...

People like you can't see this because you have the audacity to be a reasonable, realistic, knowledgable fan...

Smdh...
    Colbert was responsible for 2 superbowl teams with 2 head coaches the Steelers regular season record since he has been GM is 127-64-1 and 12-5 since 2000 in the playoffs including 2 super bowls hardly bottom feeders

Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    Colbert was responsible for 2 superbowl teams with 2 head coaches the Steelers regular season record since he has been GM is 127-64-1 and 12-5 since 2000 in the playoffs including 2 super bowls hardly bottom feeders
    please see the sarcasm oozing out of that post

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Love it.

Love how guys justify current bad behavior by spouting off stuff in the past. Again...I don't care about the electricity bill you paid in 2008. If you don't pay the electricity bill in 2013, guess what happens???

Colbert is not getting the job done NOW! Bad drafting like Ziggy Hood as of late is what's going on NOW! And when you don't use free agency, it magnifies the problem. You can't afford numerous misses when your franchise doesn't use free agency.

We have massive talent shortages all around this team now. At WR, at LB, at DT, at RB, at CB, at SS, and the O-line players (like Adams) are suspect. And your going to talk about what Colbert did 6 years ago?? Please. With all the talent shortages I just laid out, what has he done lately????????
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

And he can't even hold on to the marginally talented players like Mendenhall and Wallace. And this is right NOW!! Not what he did in some draft 6-7 years ago.

My Mood
    Mellow
    out of curiosity, who should the steelers have drafted instead of ziggy hood?

don't get me wrong, hood sucks, but there aren't any superstars that we passed on to draft hood.
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

Re: Rolando McClain

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    out of curiosity, who should the steelers have drafted instead of ziggy hood?

don't get me wrong, hood sucks, but there aren't any superstars that we passed on to draft hood.
    Ugh... i just checked just to see myself and my word 2009 was a subpar draft in general. I agree we didnt really pass up nething great in place of him.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Impatient

Re: Rolando McClain

Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Love it.

Love how guys justify current bad behavior by spouting off stuff in the past. Again...I don't care about the electricity bill you paid in 2008. If you don't pay the electricity bill in 2013, guess what happens???

Colbert is not getting the job done NOW! Bad drafting like Ziggy Hood as of late is what's going on NOW! And when you don't use free agency, it magnifies the problem. You can't afford numerous misses when your franchise doesn't use free agency.

We have massive talent shortages all around this team now. At WR, at LB, at DT, at RB, at CB, at SS, and the O-line players (like Adams) are suspect. And your going to talk about what Colbert did 6 years ago?? Please. With all the talent shortages I just laid out, what has he done lately????????
    I love that we can't use the past drafts in favor of Colbert, but you can use it to complain. Hood was a long time ago, so go pay your current electricity bill now. Colbert gives the HC some freedom in drafting and Tomlin had a learning curve. So sure 08 and 09 were bad, but our drafts are getting better. So lets just see what happens this year and see if the upward trend continues

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

Hood was used because he sat so long on the bench (another issue unto itself) that it spills over into the now catagory. Next time, take everything into account instead of just isolating what you want.

And you say we didn't pass up anything good? Really? Patrick Chung, Phil Loadholt, Paul Kruger, Sean Smith.....do you think we could have used those guys?
    Last edited by Real Deal Steel; 03-22-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Thread Information