Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The true beginning of the end

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar

The true beginning of the end

Well, Adolph Hitler Goodall has got his wish by passing this new helmet rule for runningbacks. His continued efforts of sissifying the game is really taking teeth now. He's trying to legislate violence out of a violent game. Football is being turned into underwater synchronized swimming. And at this rate, I won't be watching NFL football anymore.

I'd love to be driving in New York because if I saw Goodall walking on the sidewalk, I'm pretty sure I'd drive up on the sidewalk and take him out. For the good of the game.

Question:

How much more would it take for you to stop watching football with the pussy rule changes Goodall is making?
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Rookie Free Agent Steelergolfer59's Avatar

The true beginning of the end

Give em flags and let em go crazy haha this is becoming ridiculous! Get him out of there. A guy getting paid millions to make stupid decisions and he never even played football.

Time to move to Australia and watch real football... lol

Plus leave this pussified hippy america, which really started all of this in every facet of the US..

I watch TV shows on reality tv with the Bloods and the M19 or something like that, it is real and with people die every minute in the hood.. But thats ok.. WOW! We have our priorities in order...
    Last edited by coldrolled; 03-20-2013 at 01:18 PM.

I love the Steelers, My fanism for the team will never stop. Missing games anymore wont bother me as much as it used to in the past. Goodell is changing the game, the owners put up with it. He wants high powered offenses to score points to attract casual fans who will just root for the last superbowl winner.

I thought bud Selig was the worse of all time. Atleast he is making improvement for baseball as of late. Football is going in the wrong direction.

Banned
    This work of art is now a penalty in Roger Goodell's NFL:

Tuck / Brady rule ban I'm ok with but the crown thing is funny! WTF is he trying to do??? Stop worrying about the MILFS Roger and worry about the sport that has been here long b4 your sorry ***!

In regards to the MILF comment, he's too worried about parents (moms) not allowing their kids to play ball because of the head issues. Any good pee wee coach will teach proper form all the way to the top level pro coaches. The crown will always be there and should be, I love(d) watching a RB blow a safety the F UP!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    His dreams of playing ball were ended by injury. So now he's trying to keep everyone safe.

A clear Football Dad at this point. It may take the mob to save the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Tuck / Brady rule ban I'm ok with but the crown thing is funny! WTF is he trying to do???
    The logic falls this way a bit.. i said before if the league goes all pass... eventually the DB's will get smaller, thinner and faster...
    So you counter with bulldozer runningbacks, it would bring back that run game in a cyclical time frame. Offenses will eventually figure the RB can smash these defensive backs and make a running attack comeback..

Goodell ensured that the RB game wont come back... The big backs cant kill the little DB's now... so the passing game in the NFL will survive....

My Mood
    patriots-hater
    Don't blame Goodell, blame the ex-players and their lawyers who are suing the NFL for megabucks because of concussions! It's all about the $ friends.
    STEELSPIKES

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    This work of art is now a penalty in Roger Goodell's NFL:

Based on the language I've read on the rule.. that play would not be interpreted as a penalty

But please... continue overreacting
    My Steeler Mock Draft
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB Mich St
    2. Allen Robinson, WR Penn St
    3. Carl Bradford, OLB Arizona St
    4. Martavis Bryant, WR Clemson
    5a. Brent Urban, DE Virginia
    5b. Kevin Pierre-Louis, ILB Boston College
    6. Dontae Johnson, CB North Carolina St
    7. Zach Kerr, NT Delaware

Thread Information