Thread: 2013 Draft Day Tailgate... Fan Fest 2013

Tailgate Coordinator

Exclamation 2013 Draft Day Tailgate... Fan Fest 2013

All SA members that are attending the 2013 Steelers Fan Fest, are invited to our tailgate. So, bring some Hot Dogs or Hamburgers, or bring a steak, we can grill them there. BYOB. Tailgate starts at 9am in Gold Lot 1. Look for a White GMC Sierra Truck. If yas get lost call me on my cell phone: 724-651-9626. Let's get together, and talk about our draft thus far, and whether you are liking it or hating it. Hope to see yas there!

Don't miss the fun at the 2013 Steelers Fan Blitz presented by Xfinity on Saturday, April 27 at Heinz Field from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm. Tickets go on sale Friday March 15 at http://www.ticketmaster.com and all Steelers Sideline stores. For more information, please call 412-697-7713.

I'm A "Champion"

Tailgate Coordinator
    Nobody?

I'm A "Champion"

I doubt I'll be going this year Dom, used alot of vacation time already gotta try and hold on to some...

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

Tailgate Coordinator
    Steelers’ fans can kick off the NFL season at the 2013 Steelers Fan Blitz, presented by Xfinity, on Saturday, April 27, from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. at Heinz Field.
    Tickets are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under and are on sale now at Ticketmaster and the Steelers Sideline Stores at:
    * Westmoreland Mall
    * Monroeville Mall
    * Pittsburgh Mills
    * Premium Outlets at Grove City
    * South Hills Village
    Tickets will also be on sale the day of the Fan Blitz at the Steelers Ticket Office at Gate B of Heinz Field beginning at 10 a.m. All fans must use Gate B to enter Heinz Field.

• Current and former Steelers players will be on hand to sign autographs in eight locations throughout Heinz Field, with a complete list available closer to the event.
    • The Steelers 2013 No. 1 Draft Choice will be on hand and will address the fans.
    • The Central Blood Bank will hold a Blood Drive in the North Club Lounge during the event. All pre-registered fans donating blood will receive free admission to this year's event. To schedule an appointment for the Steelers Fan Blitz Blood Drive, please click here.
    • A Youth Skill Sessions for kids in grades 1-8 will be held on the playing field.
    • Fans can attempt field goals on the playing field.
    • Live coverage of Day 3 of the 2013 NFL Draft will be broadcast.
    • Steely McBeam will meet and greet fans.
    • SpongeBob Squarepants will be appearing in the East Club Lounge.
    • Register to win great prizes, including tickets to Steelers home games, from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win four tickets to Steelers regular season home opener. Stop by the Xfinity Mobile Tour featuring interactive games and entertainment along with the latest technology from Xfinity.
    • Game Faces will offer free face painting in the West Concourse, South Plaza and FedEx Great Hall.
    • Interactive elements for kids will be available in the East Club Lounge. Games and contests will also be featured in the East Club Lounge for "Draftniks" to participate. ESPN will have an iPad Display and fans can also visit the Starz Photo Booth. WDVE-FM will be broadcasting live throughout the day.
    • Fans can visit the Steelers Locker Room and try on one of the player's equipment. Steelers Digest will be set up in the locker room as well, and fans can subscribe taking advantage of the Draft Day special.

For more information call 412-697-7713.
    Check out photos and video from all of the fun at last year's event.

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Addicted
    If I still lived up there...........

My Mood
    Addicted
    bump

Thread Information