Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Casey Hampton

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    that one incident really has people thinking taamu is just the scum of the earth....hes not nor has he ever been a bad guy. He had a really bad night belligerently drunk. That doesnt mean he cant still play football and that doesnt mean its a recurring thing. He seemed remorseful and doesnt have a history of this
    I have to disagree there. A 22 year old getting drunk and driving happens. Fleeing at high speed, hitting several cars, injuring a woman, and swerving towards uniformed police officers on foot so that they have to dive out of the way is another. "Scum of the earth" may be a little extreme but his actions were a lot worse than some we have been outraged towards if the player was on another team, like the Bengals.

In fact, the defense sounds a lot like Rams fans who originally defended Leonard Little. I am not saying Taamu would do it again (I do not know), but just that the defense sounds familiar.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Starter
    Alameda also had a DUI incident while in college.

Call a cab.

Hell the NFLPA, the NFL, AND the Steelers all provide a free service for players who may have had too many.

All they have to do is pick up the phone.

Thread Information