Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 94

Thread: well lets not get too excited but....bradshaw

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Veteran TarlsQtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,390
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    People bitching (me too) about no signings then bitching about them looking at a player?? I'd be happy with this player!
    He is undoubtedly an upgrade over the Dwyer/Redman juggernaut.The thought of those two being our main backs again makes me throw up in my mouth.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

  2. #12
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,255
    Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    He is undoubtedly an upgrade over the Dwyer/Redman juggernaut.The thought of those two being our main backs again makes me throw up in my mouth.
    Terrible, Redman is awful, Dwyer is OK for maybe 10 carries a game, anything more and he'll tap out.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  3. #13
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,538
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Terrible, Redman is awful, Dwyer is OK for maybe 10 carries a game, anything more and he'll tap out.
    With 5 tap outs in between. I've never seen a player continuously take himself out of the game every two plays like he did last year.

  4. #14
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    With 5 tap outs in between. I've never seen a player continuously take himself out of the game every two plays like he did last year.
    We're talking a paid pro football player doing this! WTF?
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  5. #15
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,566
    You guys are funny. You obviously havent' watched Bradshaw the last three years. Every year he's done because of his feet. And you talk about Dwyer tapping out? Gzzzz.

    Atleast Dwyer has the opportunity to come into camp in shape and fix that problem. But Bradshaw can't fix those bad feet. He'll tap out at the end of the season, every season because bad feet are just bad feet. LOL.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  6. #16
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,538
    2012, over 1000 yards on 4.6 yards a carry, in 14 games on his "bad feet"... I'll take that over "I just ran for three yards... ISAAC!!! Get the stretcher homie... I'm hyperventilating!!!"

    At least Dwyer has the opportunity to come into camp in shape? Ya because he didn't have that opportunity in 2010. Or 2011... Or 2012.

  7. #17
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,566
    Big T

    I"ll be the first to admit that Dwyer didn't put in the work his first year. Second year he got hurt. Last year he was decent considering the play of the O-line. But atleast he showed up and didn't quit on the team like the guy you love..Mike Wallace. Anything........ANYTHING..........is better then a quitter and a tanker.

    I'm not giving big money to a RB who will only carry the ball a max of 15 times a game because of bad feet. I'd rather draft one then do that. There is a reason the Giants have moved on from him.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  8. #18
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    17,965
    i dont know who said anything about big money, ahmad bradshaw is not going to command big money

  9. #19
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,566
    Well, if he plays for 2.75 cent a game, I"m all in.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  10. #20
    Veteran TarlsQtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,390
    My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Big T

    I"ll be the first to admit that Dwyer didn't put in the work his first year. Second year he got hurt. Last year he was decent considering the play of the O-line.
    In other words, he has done nothing in 3 years to make us believe he is a suitable feature back.

    But atleast he showed up and didn't quit on the team like the guy you love..Mike Wallace. Anything........ANYTHING..........is better then a quitter and a tanker.
    100 percent red herring and nothing else. That Wallace "quit" is completely irrelevant to whether Dwyer has shown himself to be a feature back or if he is any better than Bradshaw.

    I'm not giving big money to a RB who will only carry the ball a max of 15 times a game because of bad feet. I'd rather draft one then do that. There is a reason the Giants have moved on from him.
    A straw man. No one is arguing that we should give Bradshaw "big money." If the Steelers did, everyone here would be just as critical.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Excited
    By steelrnation in forum New Addicts
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 01:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •