Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben

Bookmark and Share

Big Ben

Not sure how many years Big Ben has on his contract left, but.... Would you guys want the Steelers to sign him again if he keeps getting hurt or rather let him go and maybe find a new QB in the draft. If he wins another ring before the contract runs out I say sign him again and depending on how healthy he is.

After Troy, Clark, Ike, and Brett leave I was thinking we should have a pretty young team especially on defense.

Banned
    He has 3 years left. Should have done it now. Then again, Ben may not want to re-up after the way the FO screwed up this team.

Draft Pick
    Ben's successor is no where to be found in this year's draft. In my view, Big Ben's got at least 5 more great years in him.

Rookie Free Agent Steelergolfer59's Avatar

Big Ben

Quote Originally Posted by BstripeYpaint View Post
    Ben's successor is no where to be found in this year's draft. In my view, Big Ben's got at least 5 more great years in him.
    I agree Ben still has plenty left in the tank, but Landry Jones, IMO, is going under the radar in this draft. He's a big kid and he had a pretty solid college career. Throwing over 16,000 yards and over 120 TD's

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Aggressive

My Social Networks

Add tgunn86 on Facebook
    I think Landry Jones is worth looking into but Ben definitely has a good five years left if he gets a better line to protect him and if he can get the ball out his hand to some reliable receivers he can still be successful as a pro QB that we know and love. Also he was doing incredible at the beginning of last year which shows flashes of juice left

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Fellas, don't worry. After we go 6-10 this coming season, we'll be in perfect drafting position to find Ben's successor.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    Fellas, don't worry. After we go 6-10 this coming season, we'll be in perfect drafting position to find Ben's successor.
    Oh, Man, 6-10?! I know the journey toward the 7th title might get rough, but I truly hope we don't have to endure a 6-10... not now, not ever.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Home Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Buffalo, Miami, Chicago, Detroit,
    Tennessee
    Away Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, New England, N.Y. Jets, Green Bay,
    Minnesota, Oakland

You show me where we are going to win 6 games? I will give you a split with Cleveland, NYJ , Vikings, and the Lions. Other than that we may squeak out one more game. As things stand now I really see us going 5-11. Way too many holes that will have to be filled by rookies. I honestly hope that I am wrong, I am usually optimistic as I predicted 12-4 last year. But this years team will NOT be as good as last years. And of course we will have to endure another year of Tomlins poor play calling and zero timeouts in the last 8 minutes of every game.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Thread Information