Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Colbert: How do you feel about him?

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    stupid opinions that are ignorant of fact should be pointed out as stupid opinions that are ignorant of fact... this isn't pop warner, everyone doesn't get a trophy for participating

dont swoop in with your mature burger and then resort to hugs and moms... be a man, and call me an ******* if you want to. but dont try and drive on both sides of the street.

now, name one GM with a job today, that has drafted more players that have at least one super bowl ring... (see... that's what ignorant looks like)
    Okay, I'll do it... I'll just call you an *******. lol

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    stupid opinions that are ignorant of fact should be pointed out as stupid opinions that are ignorant of fact... this isn't pop warner, everyone doesn't get a trophy for participating

dont swoop in with your mature burger and then resort to hugs and moms... be a man, and call me an ******* if you want to. but dont try and drive on both sides of the street.

now, name one GM with a job today, that has drafted more players that have at least one super bowl ring... (see... that's what ignorant looks like)
    Oooh put me in my place! If you knew (or any of us) knew as much as we thought we wouldnt be sitting behind a monitor. Your "knowledge" and "un-ignorant opinions" doesnt make me look up to you... It makes you look foolish. This forum is for fans not a job interview. Most of us i guess are stupid and ignorant. Which is fine by me b/c i like having stupid conversations about my favorite team and to hear others ideas and opinions.

Click click *ignore
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Oooh put me in my place! If you knew (or any of us) knew as much as we thought we wouldnt be sitting behind a monitor. Your "knowledge" and "un-ignorant opinions" doesnt make me look up to you... It makes you look foolish. This forum is for fans not a job interview. Most of us i guess are stupid and ignorant. Which is fine by me b/c i like having stupid conversations about my favorite team and to hear others ideas and opinions.

Click click *ignore
    ... but you were going to give me the list of GMs who have drafted more super bowl winners than Colbert first, right?
    Return of the Banana

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    NeilPatrickbanana has been on my ignore list from the begining. I've forgotten more then he'll ever know about football. He's a fake internet tough guy. I've seen guys like him before. I've knocked out guys like him before. No big deal. That's why he's slowly but surely setting himself up for a life time ban from this site. Atleast under the name of "neilpatrickbanana"
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Now, let's get back to the thread topic.

Draft Pick
    I like Colbert, and big FA signings are *not* the Steeler way, but he better bring in at least a couple solid vets, and have a much improved draft, if this team is going to compete for the division.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    NeilPatrickbanana has been on my ignore list from the begining. I've forgotten more then he'll ever know about football. He's a fake internet tough guy. I've seen guys like him before. I've knocked out guys like him before. No big deal. That's why he's slowly but surely setting himself up for a life time ban from this site. Atleast under the name of "neilpatrickbanana"
    understanding a 3-4 defense must've been one of the things you've forgotten
    Return of the Banana

Quote Originally Posted by JackLambert View Post
    I like Colbert, and big FA signings are *not* the Steeler way, but he better bring in at least a couple solid vets, and have a much improved draft, if this team is going to compete for the division.
    Colbert has shown the ability to trade back. 7 picks are not going to do it. Coupled with the fact that Le Bum...I mean La Beau won't play rookies.

Linebackers and runningbacks are the two easiest positions that can come in as rookies and make an immediate impact. We need two new linebackers. I've got Le Beau under a microscope...I want to see one of the rookie linebackers be aloud to play significant time.

Assistant Coach
    Colbert has shown the ability to trade back. 7 picks are not going to do it. Coupled with the fact that Le Bum...I mean La Beau won't play rookies.

Linebackers and runningbacks are the two easiest positions that can come in as rookies and make an immediate impact. We need two new linebackers. I've got Le Beau under a microscope...I want to see one of the rookie linebackers be aloud to play significant time.
    see what i mean?
    Return of the Banana

My Mood
    Sunshine

Kevin Colbert: How do you feel about him?

Well, we've done little to nothing in free agency and we have a ton of holes. And this guy has taken to becoming " Silent Samantha" on us and not saying anything about this teams direction. He's simple minded, he doesn't know how to maneuver around in the draft by trading down. So which one applies to how you feel?

1. I think Colbert is a great GM and he'll get the job done.

2. Colbert is a bum and I've seen enough. I want him gone.

3. It's not Colbert's fault; He's doing what the Rooney's want.
    It's obvious you're not a Steeler fan or you would know this is the way they operate. You can name on one hand the number of big free agent signings they have made in the past 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Thread Information