Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Lloyd anyone?

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent Steelergolfer59's Avatar

Brandon Lloyd anyone?

According to Adam Schefter the Pats released Lloyd. His stats weren't bad last year. 911 yards and 7 TD's and that's playing alongside Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez. Could have him start opposite Brown and Cotchery out of the slot. Just a suggestion? Will we do it probably not. But still wouldn't be bad especially if we do lose Sanders.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    just saw this. hear he'll want a ton of dough however.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Rookie Free Agent JoeSteelerFan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cynical

My Social Networks

Follow JoeSteelerFan On Twitter
    I'd take Randy Moss for close to the vet league min at this point over Lloyd. I'd rather see us get a few young WR's in the draft this year. Would be fun to watch Plax and Moss do some "old school" damage on the league this year while AB works the slot like a mad man.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoeSteelerFan

My Mood
    Fine
    Breaston knows Hayles system. TAke him and Draft two WR. Austin in rd 1 and Hopkins,Woods,HUnter in 2nd. Perhaps trade down in first the take Woods in 1st and Swope in 3rd or Denard Robinson in 4th. They can come out of this draft with two very good Wr. The more I think of it I'd find a way to get Woods who wants to be a Steeler.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Breaston knows Hayles system. TAke him and Draft two WR. Austin in rd 1 and Hopkins,Woods,HUnter in 2nd. Perhaps trade down in first the take Woods in 1st and Swope in 3rd or Denard Robinson in 4th. They can come out of this draft with two very good Wr. The more I think of it I'd find a way to get Woods who wants to be a Steeler.
    be quiet with the austin talk, overrated prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Brandon Lloyd anyone?

Peeeee ewwwwww!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSteelerFan View Post
    I'd take Randy Moss for close to the vet league min at this point over Lloyd. I'd rather see us get a few young WR's in the draft this year. Would be fun to watch Plax and Moss do some "old school" damage on the league this year while AB works the slot like a mad man.
    Randy moss would be #5 on the depth chart... And were only gonna have 3 wrs left on the roster if that says anything. Hes washed up.

Im betting we eventually sign Breaston, once he is healthy enough to pass a physical.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Rookie Free Agent JoeSteelerFan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cynical

My Social Networks

Follow JoeSteelerFan On Twitter
    Moss is a free-lancer at this point in his career; a hired gun. The only reason he's #5 on anyone's depth chart is because his role is to add depth to a roster, not because all of a sudden he doesn't possess skills. Put him in the right situation as a stop gap measure until we get our draft picks groomed (while being mentored by Plax and Moss mind you) and we would be just fine for the season.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoeSteelerFan

our first rd draft choice and the 3rd we get from the pats and move up way up on the board and get a stud

Brandon Lloyd anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by acero View Post
    our first rd draft choice and the 3rd we get from the pats and move up way up on the board and get a stud
    Great idea, sit him on the bench per Mike Tomlin, then in year 3 when he's lighting it up let him walk!! The Steelers way!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information