Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 127 of 127

Thread: STEELERS SHOULD SIGN DUMERVIL

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #121
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,243
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Final words from the Denver Post ... Dumervil... Cant stop the run... sounds like our bargain player Worilds..

    Post: Watch the Browns, Steelers, and Bengals Run it Down his throat!

    I guess thats is his weakness, and the Ravens McKinney kicked his butt in the playoffs.. Not all the Denver fans will miss him...

    Feel Better?
    Maybe they know something us fans don't! I just hate watching the Ravens pick themselves up!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  2. #122
    Starter SnakeEyes43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Final words from the Denver Post ... Dumervil... Cant stop the run... sounds like our bargain player Worilds..

    Post: Watch the Browns, Steelers, and Bengals Run it Down his throat!

    I guess thats is his weakness, and the Ravens McKinney kicked his butt in the playoffs.. Not all the Denver fans will miss him...

    Feel Better?
    That's great and all...but who is gonna run the ball down his throat for the Steelers? Dwyer? Batch? Haha, we need a run game for this info to be relevant.

    And Dumervil being "bad" against the run doesn't change the fact that he'll be all over Ben the next five years.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

  3. #123
    Big T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Penn State University
    Posts
    5,502
    @AdamSchefter: Former Steelers LB James Harrison was in Baltimore for scheduled visit with Ravens when the team struck an agreement with Elvis Dumervil.

  4. #124
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,243
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    @AdamSchefter: Former Steelers LB James Harrison was in Baltimore for scheduled visit with Ravens when the team struck an agreement with Elvis Dumervil.
    LOL, was it a slap in the face or are they still tire kicking?
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  5. #125
    Starter SnakeEyes43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    South Bend, IN
    Posts
    1,322
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    LOL, was it a slap in the face or are they still tire kicking?
    Hopefully it means they aren't interested in him. I would hate to see them convert James to the middle with Suggs and Dumervil rushing the outside.
    Bleeding Black and Gold since 86'

  6. #126
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,243

    STEELERS SHOULD SIGN DUMERVIL

    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes43 View Post
    Hopefully it means they aren't interested in him. I would hate to see them convert James to the middle with Suggs and Dumervil rushing the outside.
    Wouldn't be pretty!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  7. #127
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,866
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Elvis has left the building.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers may sign no one
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 03:26 AM
  2. Steelers sign C, Cut DL
    By Zachintosh66 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 01:55 AM
  3. What WR will the Steelers sign......?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    By BFISHIN80 in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 02:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •