Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

Bookmark and Share
    Brown, Lux, Cotch sounds good to me ( for now)... You can't teach players that don't want to be on the team like #17, #88?
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    The Patriots have just cut Brandon Lloyd.......Could mean Sanders is going to see that offer

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    If we don't get Patterson, NPB will commit suicide.
    i get that, but Patterson isnt even the best WR from his state or even his team... I dont want a project prospect who coulda woulda shoulda be good. I want the best player availible who can step in from day one and help. While pattersons size, speed and combine numbers are off the chart. His experience isnt... So when he goes vs Haden, Hall, Roders-Cromatie, Talib, Joesph and Revis then what?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Assistant Coach

Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    i get that, but Patterson isnt even the best WR from his state or even his team... I dont want a project prospect who coulda woulda shoulda be good. I want the best player availible who can step in from day one and help. While pattersons size, speed and combine numbers are off the chart. His experience isnt... So when he goes vs Haden, Hall, Roders-Cromatie, Talib, Joesph and Revis then what?
    Patterson is the best Wr in the draft.

The difference between Patterson and the next best WR is greater than the difference between the #1 and #2 at any other non QB position in this draft.

If you watched Tennessee this year and came away thinking Hunter was a better WR... Than youre doing everythig wrong.

I'd definitely take hunter in the 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Patterson is the best Wr in the draft.

The difference between Patterson and the next best WR is greater than the difference between the #1 and #2 at any other non QB position in this draft.

If you watched Tennessee this year and came away thinking Hunter was a better WR... Than youre doing everythig wrong.

I'd definitely take hunter in the 2nd.
    Thank you for your opinion, you know mine as well... Who do u want if Patterson is skipped or gone?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

My Mood
    Addicted
    I don't think we can go WR in the first round this year. To me WR is a lot t]like RB (unless there is a MegaTron or Rice there). We can get decent WR from the third round down, just like RB. We have to bolster the LB and both lines, early and often. I just don't think the value is there at RB or WR with the #17 pick. Maybe if we trade back, but you have to have a willing dance partner.

With that being said, I have never seen a Steeler team approaching a draft with this many gaping holes to fill.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Thank you for your opinion, you know mine as well... Who do u want if Patterson is skipped or gone?
    It's Patterson or he commits suicide. Didn't I already mention that?

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Yea like we can afford to wait on a LB to develop for a few years......Do some of you even watch the NFL?......The rules favoring the passing offense has made the transition easier for rookie WR's to have an impact early.....Factor in the size/speed of a Patterson and he will have an impact on our team this season unlike a project OLB who won't play much at all this year......Unless Jarvis Jones is there at 17................

The steelers don't have a ton of "gaping holes"... They have depth issues for sure that need to be addressed, but like the cap situation it's being blown out of proportion. WR, RB, and maybe OLB are really the only glaring needs. At most positions that people are considering "gaping holes" we have starters in place, we just don't have the future guy (ie safety, buck LB).

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Impatient
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    The steelers don't have a ton of "gaping holes"... They have depth issues for sure that need to be addressed, but like the cap situation it's being blown out of proportion. WR, RB, and maybe OLB are really the only glaring needs. At most positions that people are considering "glaring holes" we have starters in place, we just don't have the future guy (ie safety, buck LB).
    Truth

Thread Information