Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 259

Thread: Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #211
    Starter cmerrifield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wilmore KY
    Posts
    1,662
    My Mood
    Impatient

    Re: Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

    The offer was only 2.5 million. We will match that, its only a million more than his tender. We wouldn't even have to create any more space in the cap.

    sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

  2. #212
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    No one knows what Colbert will do. This will be interesting. We've lost Wallace and Miller with only Brown left as a target. Ben needs weapons.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    Sanders offer sheet is $2.5 mil? He wants to leave, learn a new offense in a FA year, for an extra $1.2 mil?

    Still think it's not Haley?

    Remember, the Bidwell's wanted to bring Haley back with Whiz in 2012. Whiz's assistants, to a man, let it be known they didn't want to work with him again.

  4. #214
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,998
    My Mood
    Cool
    Should they let him go or get the pick? I'm not a huge fan of sanders. He doesn't have great hands.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  5. #215
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    Should they let him go or get the pick? I'm not a huge fan of sanders. He doesn't have great hands.
    And he's mentally weak. He's a baby. Not a man. Drops too many balls and then throws tantrums.

  6. #216
    Starter cmerrifield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wilmore KY
    Posts
    1,662
    My Mood
    Impatient

    Re: Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Sanders offer sheet is $2.5 mil? He wants to leave, learn a new offense in a FA year, for an extra $1.2 mil?

    Still think it's not Haley?

    Remember, the Bidwell's wanted to bring Haley back with Whiz in 2012. Whiz's assistants, to a man, let it be known they didn't want to work with him again.
    Its not only an extra million dollars, its the minimum his base salary can be for a long-term deal. Again, he has had some injury issues, an extra million could be a lot if he is injured again.

    sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2
    Last edited by cmerrifield; 04-10-2013 at 05:01 PM.

  7. #217
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    No one knows what Colbert will do. This will be interesting. We've lost Wallace and Miller with only Brown left as a target. Ben needs weapons.
    What about Plex and Itchy Crotchery?

  8. #218
    2nd String
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    506
    Maybe Sanders is considering that it's far better to play for a contender than returning to a non-play off team with a non-winning record.

  9. #219
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,623

    Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

    Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Maybe Sanders is considering that it's far better to play for a contender than returning to a non-play off team with a non-winning record.
    Lol 8-8 isn't a losing team, 7-9 is! If I had a choice id be catching balls from Brady!

  10. #220
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,665
    he doesnt throw tantrums, hes only been better after he ****s up because he comes back fired up...thats not mentally weak.


    the problem is hed do it too much lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. David Johnson signs his tender offer with the Steelers
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 09:45 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •