Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

Bookmark and Share
    ill take the 3rd rounder...maybe they can use their 3rd rounders to trade back into the second...a 1st and 2 seconds would go a long way for the team.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    This changes the draft to where we may have to reach or even trade down a little.

If Patterson is there, take him. If not, trade back a few spots and get whoever is available of Austin, Hunter, Allen, Woods (in no particular order). Maybe use the extra pick(s) to package up and move back up to get another of the same group.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

to me an extra 3rd round is very valuable in trade bait in order to move up and get the guy they want....the can legitimately trade up 7 spots in the first round by packaging NEs 3rd rounder and 17...could be an excellent way of landing patterson or jordan

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    to me an extra 3rd round is very valuable in trade bait in order to move up and get the guy they want....the can legitimately trade up 7 spots in the first round by packaging NEs 3rd rounder and 17...could be an excellent way of landing patterson or jordan
    If we only needed one WR, I would agree. Not to overstate things (OK, I will), but we are at Defcon 1 at the WR position. If we could get 2 of any of the 5 mentioned above, I would be thrilled. If we come out with just Patterson, we still have a huge hole.

Of course, another option would be a Patterson and sign a Breaston type WR. That may be even better than having two rookies stumbling around out there.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by TarlsQtr View Post
    If we only needed one WR, I would agree. Not to overstate things (OK, I will), but we are at Defcon 1 at the WR position. If we could get 2 of any of the 5 mentioned above, I would be thrilled. If we come out with just Patterson, we still have a huge hole.

Of course, another option would be a Patterson and sign a Breaston type WR. That may be even better than having two rookies stumbling around out there.
    Breaston is still a real possibility...he went to germany to have a procedure done on his knee, but its a proceudre that has worked for a lot of athletes.

I could honestly see them trying to trade a late round pick for Jon Baldwin...hes such a horrible fit for Andy Reids offense and Halye drafted him.

They could draft 2 WRs in the first 4 rounds easily

1. Patterson
    2. Elam
    3. Wheaton/T. Williams
    4. OLB/RB/OL/TE...ect

1. Patterson
    2. Amerson
    3. OLB/RB/OL/TE...ect
    4. Goodwin

I think they really need to grab patterson, hunter, or allen though

My Mood
    Addicted
    OMG OMG OMG

PATTERSON NEED JUST SKYROCKETS

OMG OMG OMG
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Impatient

Re: Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

They will be in touch with Breaston before they decide, his health will be a factor I think.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

Rookie Free Agent
    Ravens got a 6th round pick for Bolden

Steelers will receive a 3rd round pick for Sanders

Haha

Patterson is going to look dreamy in a steeler jersey

Our offense is ****ed this season. Tomlin better be playing some Rookies this season.

Thread Information