Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanders Signs Offer with Pats

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    eactly, scouts, combine lovers and mike mayock can all die for I care.

I don't care if we have a rapist, murderer or woman beater on our team.

If he scores touchdowns, then I'm rooting for him
    But if he's not a rapist, murderer, or woman beater, he better not hold off signing his restricted tender to try to get a contract he's earned, right? God forbid a player do something so horrifying. That's just unforgivable...

That comment you made is complete and utter horseshit and you know it. We had a guy that caught more TDs over the last 3 years than anyone not named Calvin Johnson or Rob Gronkowski. Again, this guy caught more TDs over the last 3 years than EVERYONE in the NFL, outside of the best WR and best TE in the game. Yet, because he didn't sign his restricted tender right away to try to get a long term deal he earned (technically not even a holdout because he wasn't under contract), you hoped he'd have career ending injuries or that he'd actually die in a number of ways...

Does everyone smell that? It's smells like bullshit...

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    eactly, scouts, combine lovers and mike mayock can all die for I care.

I don't care if we have a rapist, murderer or woman beater on our team.

If he scores touchdowns, then I'm rooting for him
    This^^^^

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    But if he's not a rapist, murderer, or woman beater, he better not hold off signing his restricted tender to try to get a contract he's earned, right? God forbid a player do something so horrifying. That's just unforgivable...

That comment you made is complete and utter horseshit and you know it. We had a guy that caught more TDs over the last 3 years than anyone not named Calvin Johnson or Rob Gronkowski. Again, this guy caught more TDs over the last 3 years than EVERYONE in the NFL, outside of the best WR and best TE in the game. Yet, because he didn't sign his restricted tender right away to try to get a long term deal he earned (technically not even a holdout because he wasn't under contract), you hoped he'd have career ending injuries or that he'd actually die in a number of ways...

Does everyone smell that? It's smells like bullshit...
    dude I'm choosing who I want to root for.

If he's not a team player, he's not welcome here IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

dude I'm choosing who I want to root for.

If he's not a team player, he's not welcome here IMO.
    That's fine man. I have no problem with you disliking or not rooting for certain player. I do it too (though the players I dislike are terrible and don't produce: Hood, Redman, Worilds). I just wanted to point out that your "if he scores TDs, then I'm rooting for him" comment is not necessarily true...

My Mood
    Addicted
    That's fine man. I have no problem with you disliking or not rooting for certain player. I do it too (though the players I dislike are terrible and don't produce: Hood, Redman, Worilds). I just wanted to point out that your "if he scores TDs, then I'm rooting for him" comment is not necessarily true...
    but it is, honestly, I never rooted for wallace this season. I know this illiterate hood rat was gone after the season and wanted nothing but $$$.

I was happy for ben when he threw the touchdown but didn't care about Wallace, honestly if he's shot up in the hood anytime now, I wouldn't care.

He can go take his $$ and no team ethic to the grave.

This team will get ruined if more of them are on the team.

Who are we turning into the Redskins?
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    You don't throw a game at home to move up in the draft. This game is about money and all those fans paying money, lots of money, to see a game at Heinz field deserved to see the Steelers play hard and win if possible. Losing to move up 5 draft spots will never be logical. This franchise is about winning and they will NEVER throw a game, especially for 5 spots in the draft.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2
    Anyone who went to that game probably didn't care if the Steelers won or lost. If you polled the crowd and said you can have pick 17 in the draft or pick 12 if the Steelers lost, more then half would say "I hope the Steelers lose." I don't condone losing either but we were out of the playoffs mathematically so you have to start looking at the future. If the Steelers were serious about winning they would have showed up against the Chargers and Bengals. Beating Cleveland was like slapping a women after losing a fight to a dude.

Ask the Colts fans if they wished the Colts would have won more games in 2011? I bet they are all happy they tanked in 2011. One or two more wins and they would have lost out on Luck and RG.

Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    Anyone who went to that game probably didn't care if the Steelers won or lost. If you poLled the crowd and said you can have pick 17 in the draft or pick 12 if the Steelers lost, more then half would say "I hope the Steelers lose." I don't condone losing either but we were out of the playoffs mathematically so you have to start looking at the future. If the Steelers were serious about winning they would have showed up against the Chargers and Bengals. Beating Cleveland was like slapping a women after losing a fight to a dude.

Ask the Colts fans if they wished the Colts would have won more games in 2011? I bet they are all happy they tanked in 2011. One or two more wins and they would have lost out on Luck and RG.
    missing out on a franchise QB while your current franchise QB is on the way out (via injury or signing with another team) isnt the same as moving up a few spots in the middle of the draft. The colts were a horrible horrible team that year, the steelers were in the playoff hunt til the final week and missed out due to a few heartbreakers.

If you wanted the steelers to move up 5 spots by being swept by the browns for the first time in who knows how long, definitely the first time i can remember as a 23 year old then you are relaly a useless fan. I am a huge fan and follower of the draft, but hoping they finish with a losing season and getting swept by the browns is a low i wouldnt even flirt with the idea of...so by most fans (according to you) just shows how ****ing ignorant this fan base is and how how spoiled because every down year the sky is always falling and the team is rebuiling and needs to sign new free agents and get a new coach and a new GM..blah blah blah

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Houston Rockets tanked to get Olajawon. How'd that turn out?

All I'm saying is that there's two sides to the thinking. And considering who are GM is, he needs all the help he can get. None of us have any idea who is going to fall to us at # 17. But to be truthful, we need to trade out of # 17 if possible. We need quit a bit more then what 7 picks can give us.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

but it is, honestly, I never rooted for wallace this season. I know this illiterate hood rat was gone after the season and wanted nothing but $$$.
    Was his pal Keenan like him too? i never heard?

I never read anywhere that he couldn't read. I mean he did graduate from highschool and spent a few years in college. Hood rats don't do things like that. If you've never been in the hood how would you know what a hood rat is? You should probably check the definition of illiterate, and ask someone from the hood what a hood rat is because saying it to the wrong person could get you hurt.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Thread Information