Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Can we finally just admit it...?

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Bubble Screens... yea, that's soooo 70s

"use you eyes" is something moron's say when the facts don't support their stupid lazy belief
    Lol! That's what statboys typically say. They think they know the game because they can read some numbers. Nice try bud.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    That's the problem, they never leave. They continue to complain about every player, coach, GM, the approach to free agency, yet continue to think they are "fans." They complain if the young guys play and have a learning curve, they complain if the vets play, they complain if we keep players, they complain if a player walks. You get the picture, but they never leave.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2
    oh another holier than thou fan. just because we want to win and dont accept losing. i watched the steelers in the 80s when they were mediocre at best. doesnt mean i liked it or accepted it. so quit tooting your high horse. we're all fans. and we all have expectations.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Re: Can we finally just admit it...?

Instead of unleashing hell looks like we are unleashing all of our young talent.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Banned
    Bubble Screens... yea, that's soooo 70s
    Swann and Stallworth caught many a bubble screen.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Get7With7 View Post
    Lol! That's what statboys typically say. They think they know the game because they can read some numbers. Nice try bud.
    you sound like someone who knows a lot about the game
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Alex Smith deserved to go instead of Brady.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Oops. I did not realize this was the Pirates message board. Can anyone direct me to the Steelers board?

As a Yankees fan who hates most other Yankees fans, I can say that so many here act just like them. Whining incessantly with the mentality that we are entitled to a SB trip every year. Someone even said we are becoming a "joke of a franchise."

The Rooneys suck. Colbert sucks. Tomlin sucks. Lebeau sucks. Haley sucks. Yet, all but one was there for the last 2 Super Bowl appearances. A down year or two is not the end of the world. ALL teams go through it, most a hell of a lot more often that ours. If they are that painful to watch and such a "joke", stop b!tchin' and play with your kid on Sunday afternoons.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Even if the team does have some down years coming......So what?....Its not like the Steelers are the Pirates and we had to suffer through 20 years of ****.....lol The draft hasn't happened yet so I will wait until after the draft before I make any comments toward the 2013 season.......

Banned
    I don't give them blind support
    Let's take a look at your next two comments to see whether or not you offer blind support.

You can't say zero at TE. We don't know Heath's status.
    We had the #1 defense and an unfocused star wr. We need to tweak a few things and we will be fine.
    So, let's ignore the fact that you actually believe that this team has a "star" WR, which is complete lunacy, but you actually think that that "star" WR and a less than 100% Heath Miller will produce a competitive offense in this modern pass-happy NFL? That's beyond blind. It's comedic. I don't even think you're serious.

My Mood
    Impatient

Re: Can we finally just admit it...?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCsteelersfan View Post
    Let's take a look at your next two comments to see whether or not you offer blind support.

So, let's ignore the fact that you actually believe that this team has a "star" WR, which is complete lunacy, but you actually think that that "star" WR and a less than 100% Heath Miller will produce a competitive offense in this modern pass-happy NFL? That's beyond blind. It's comedic. I don't even think you're serious.
    Ok, Wallace just became the 3rd highest paid WR, so apparently I am not the only one who thinks he is a star WR. Heath Miller had 71 receptions, over 800 yards and 8 tds last year. Now I know he was injured, but so was AP and he almost broke the rushing record last year. So maybe not so laughable that he will not produce or be less than 100 percent next year.

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

Look on the bright side. We have some good young talent on the O and D Lines. If these groups can improve it should go a long way.

Harrison - Time to get Worilds some playing time and see if he's worth keeping around.
    Wallace - A one trick pony who will crash and burn in Miami. Not worth the money, good riddance.
    Mendenhall - Beyond frustrating to watch run. He's soft and it was time to move on.
    Lewis - Played half a good season and he's signing for big money? He's not pedigree anyways.
    Sanders - I would hate to see him go. It's a pass happy league and we need quality depth receivers.

Thread Information