Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Emanuel Sanders visiting New England

Bookmark and Share
    Justin Hunter is going to be a baller too. No doubt. Love me some Justin Hunter. But, in my humble opinion, Patterson's upside is just too astronomical to pass on.

I'd like to come away with both lol. 1st and 2nd... I get this team has holes, but I'd honestly cream my pants (no homo) if that were to happen. Obviously it won't lol, but I can dream.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Justin Hunter is going to be a baller too. No doubt. Love me some Justin Hunter. But, in my humble opinion, Patterson's upside is just too astronomical to pass on.

I'd like to come away with both lol. 1st and 2nd... I get this team has holes, but I'd honestly cream my pants (no homo) if that were to happen. Obviously it won't lol, but I can dream.
    I'd sell the farm to get both ... you have to be able to put up points in this new league ...

Look at the Super Bowl , Baltimore and 9ers , 2 of the best Defenseive teams in the league , score ended up in the 30s ...

the offense barely scores over 20 , just isn't going to cut it ,... if its the players , coaching , philosophy , or Combination of all 3 , but something has got to change on the Offensive side of the ball

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lmao cruz might want more than wallace, thats insane...he and brown are the same player.

if sanders leaves if will really give them a sense of urgency at WR...i do like him, i dont see how he could possibly be "overrated", i think hes a great route runner and has some really good potential as an outside guy and hes coming off his first healthy season. Things are looking up for him here, but him visiting other teams isnt a terrible thing
    Sanders has plenty of potential, now that baby *** wallace is gone, Sanders should be getting more looks, as for his drops after the catch what's infuriating is when they try to make more happen after the play is pretty much dead. Just go out of bounds or once you've been wrapped up by a guy go down and quit trying to be a hero every play. This would be a significant loss if he gets an offer that Steelers can't match.

Unless it is Wallace type money, Steelers have to match whatever he is offered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Unless it is Wallace type money, Steelers have to match whatever he is offered.
    uh... does that mean they have to match a 5 year / 40 million dollar deal?
    That's not wallace money
    nor is it a contract they can afford to match

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    All the mocks I've seen have Justin Hunter going in the first 8 picks of the second round. Now...with all the holes we have, I think we may need to trade down twice; Out of the first round to the top of the second and with the additional second round picks we pick up, just load up on needs from that point on. We have a ton of holes. And it's pretty clear by these attempts to sign bottom of the barrell players that we won't be doing too much with free agency.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

bottom of the barrell? WE GOT MATT SPAETH!

anyways i disagree with moving down to get more picks, rookies almost never start here.
    I like big hits and I cannot lie

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    From rotoworld:

Emmanuel Sanders said he is engaged in contract conversations with the Steelers "right now."
    Sanders is currently operating on a one-year, $2.5M contract after the Steelers matched a restricted free agent tender from the Patriots. Finally getting a chance to run with the No. 2 wideout job, Sanders may think he can have a breakout season and then hit the unrestricted free agency market as a hot commodity. It's a dicey negotiation for the Steelers as Sanders has totaled just 94 catches, 1,290 yards and five touchdowns through three NFL seasons. They won't overpay.
    Source: CBS Pittsburgh May 23 - 10:29 AM
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Pimp

Emanuel Sanders visiting New England

But the Steelers won't give him what he wants...not should they...

Thread Information