Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: James Harrison to THE RAVENS?!?!?!

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    So the point is Harrison would have hit 27 first instead of going around him for a clean shot?????
    Is that that new thing called sarcasm? The point is that all these people are talking about Worilds getting "5 sacks in limited playing time" when the sacks were "run in a straight line" sacks. Worilds has never had a problem running in a straight line, put a tackle in front of him though and it's over before it started. Worilds has a great jump off the snap, but then he has no idea what to do.
    Last edited by Big T; 03-20-2013 at 03:51 PM.

JW over pursues too much, some coaching and patients might just tune him up... I'm not ready to call him a dud!

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Is that that new thing called sarcasm? The point is that all these people are talking about Worilds getting "5 sacks in limited playing time" when the sacks were "run in a straight line" sacks. Worilds has never had a problem running in a straight line, put a tackle in front of him though and it's over before it started. Worilds has a great jump off the snap, but then he has no idea what to do.
    This might be a matter of semantics, but I slightly disagree. To me, Worilds has been very good at beating tackles 1on1. It might be that its his speed which surprise them. That does not really matter though, as there are no style points getting past a fat man! My issue with him is what he do after he gets in the backfield. He seem to lose track of the QB, and when he finally finds his way there he is terrible at wrapping up.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Thread Information