Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aaargh Wallace to Dolphins..

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    It isn't bitter sweet. He was a money grubbing bastard. It wasn't like he wasn't going to get decent money from us if he stayed. But we were not going to give him 13 mil a year.

He's worth half of that at the max. Especially considering how he quit last year. He'll be sorry because he'll be complaining soon on how Tannehill can't get him the ball and blah, blah, blah. Shut up! You wanted the money so take it and all the losses that come with it!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

I get to watch him on local tv every week now.. oh boy!

Good Luck Mike..

We need Eifert... We have no TE.

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    It isn't bitter sweet. He was a money grubbing bastard. It wasn't like he wasn't going to get decent money from us if he stayed. But we were not going to give him 13 mil a year.

He's worth half of that at the max. Especially considering how he quit last year. He'll be sorry because he'll be complaining soon on how Tannehill can't get him the ball and blah, blah, blah. Shut up! You wanted the money so take it and all the losses that come with it!
    Why won't Tannehill be able to get him the ball?
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    I get to watch him on local tv every week now.. oh boy!

Good Luck Mike..

We need Eifert... We have no TE.
    This is a pretty deep draft for TE. We do need one. That's for sure.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    I'm proud of him and glad he got paid. Honestly the hate he got from the Steeler fans this year helped him make an easy decision .......... Go get as much money as you can get. 2 years from now he'll regret it and really miss the steeler organization, because he'll never sniff a superbowl in Miaimi lol! I'm sure it's bitter sweet for him right now.
    He brought that on himself. Steelers fans don't like or reward prima donnas. We appreciate guys like Bettis, bleier, lambert etc. not candy asses like Wallace. I expect a very rude ovation when he shows up in Pittsburgh this season.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    I'm proud of him and glad he got paid. Honestly the hate he got from the Steeler fans this year helped him make an easy decision .......... Go get as much money as you can get. 2 years from now he'll regret it and really miss the steeler organization, because he'll never sniff a superbowl in Miaimi lol! I'm sure it's bitter sweet for him right now.
    Unless we fire Tomlin, we aren't going to be sniffing another SB any time soon either. At least Wallace got 30 million in the process guaranteed.

Aaargh Wallace to Dolphins..

Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    Unless we fire Tomlin, we aren't going to be sniffing another SB any time soon either. At least Wallace got 30 million in the process guaranteed.
    Wallace dropped a key 4th down pass in the SB, **** him!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    Well he won one and lost one. What makes you think he can't again?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    He brought that on himself. Steelers fans don't like or reward prima donnas. We appreciate guys like Bettis, bleier, lambert etc. not candy asses like Wallace. I expect a very rude ovation when he shows up in Pittsburgh this season.
    If you say so I just think alot of our fans are just too emotional when it comes to these players and our team in general. Players come and go but the steelers will be the steelers. I don't blame him one bit for sitting out the preseason because if he blew out a knee or worse the Front office wouldn't have given him a dime then you all would be talking about how stupid he was for playing without a contract. I think he did just what he should've , which is look out for himself and his family because the steelers organization will do whats best for them. Hell Hines held out and he was under contract is he a candy *** too?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Why this going to be a tough preseason? The guy clearly didn't give it all in his last year of contract. I wish him the best in Miami.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information