Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: Aaargh Wallace to Dolphins..

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #11
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,576
    It isn't bitter sweet. He was a money grubbing bastard. It wasn't like he wasn't going to get decent money from us if he stayed. But we were not going to give him 13 mil a year.

    He's worth half of that at the max. Especially considering how he quit last year. He'll be sorry because he'll be complaining soon on how Tannehill can't get him the ball and blah, blah, blah. Shut up! You wanted the money so take it and all the losses that come with it!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  2. #12
    Assistant Coach coldrolled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Fort Myers Beach
    Posts
    5,729
    I get to watch him on local tv every week now.. oh boy!

    Good Luck Mike..

    We need Eifert... We have no TE.

  3. #13
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,408
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    It isn't bitter sweet. He was a money grubbing bastard. It wasn't like he wasn't going to get decent money from us if he stayed. But we were not going to give him 13 mil a year.

    He's worth half of that at the max. Especially considering how he quit last year. He'll be sorry because he'll be complaining soon on how Tannehill can't get him the ball and blah, blah, blah. Shut up! You wanted the money so take it and all the losses that come with it!
    Why won't Tannehill be able to get him the ball?
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  4. #14
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,576
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    I get to watch him on local tv every week now.. oh boy!

    Good Luck Mike..

    We need Eifert... We have no TE.
    This is a pretty deep draft for TE. We do need one. That's for sure.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  5. #15
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northeast Ohio (Clowns country)
    Posts
    1,875
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    I'm proud of him and glad he got paid. Honestly the hate he got from the Steeler fans this year helped him make an easy decision .......... Go get as much money as you can get. 2 years from now he'll regret it and really miss the steeler organization, because he'll never sniff a superbowl in Miaimi lol! I'm sure it's bitter sweet for him right now.
    He brought that on himself. Steelers fans don't like or reward prima donnas. We appreciate guys like Bettis, bleier, lambert etc. not candy asses like Wallace. I expect a very rude ovation when he shows up in Pittsburgh this season.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

  6. #16
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    I'm proud of him and glad he got paid. Honestly the hate he got from the Steeler fans this year helped him make an easy decision .......... Go get as much money as you can get. 2 years from now he'll regret it and really miss the steeler organization, because he'll never sniff a superbowl in Miaimi lol! I'm sure it's bitter sweet for him right now.
    Unless we fire Tomlin, we aren't going to be sniffing another SB any time soon either. At least Wallace got 30 million in the process guaranteed.

  7. #17
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,301

    Aaargh Wallace to Dolphins..

    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    Unless we fire Tomlin, we aren't going to be sniffing another SB any time soon either. At least Wallace got 30 million in the process guaranteed.
    Wallace dropped a key 4th down pass in the SB, **** him!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  8. #18
    Da Film Crew Mike Tomlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    Unless we fire Tomlin, we aren't going to be sniffing another SB any time soon either. At least Wallace got 30 million in the process guaranteed.
    Well he won one and lost one. What makes you think he can't again?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

  9. #19
    Da Film Crew Mike Tomlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevelandsux View Post
    He brought that on himself. Steelers fans don't like or reward prima donnas. We appreciate guys like Bettis, bleier, lambert etc. not candy asses like Wallace. I expect a very rude ovation when he shows up in Pittsburgh this season.
    If you say so I just think alot of our fans are just too emotional when it comes to these players and our team in general. Players come and go but the steelers will be the steelers. I don't blame him one bit for sitting out the preseason because if he blew out a knee or worse the Front office wouldn't have given him a dime then you all would be talking about how stupid he was for playing without a contract. I think he did just what he should've , which is look out for himself and his family because the steelers organization will do whats best for them. Hell Hines held out and he was under contract is he a candy *** too?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

  10. #20
    Starter LevonKirkland99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Redskins country
    Posts
    1,615
    Why this going to be a tough preseason? The guy clearly didn't give it all in his last year of contract. I wish him the best in Miami.
    "HAIL TO PITT"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dolphins = Jets ?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 11:15 AM
  2. Rams or Dolphins
    By SteelersfaninPhilly in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 08:21 AM
  3. should the 72 dolphins be worried
    By StlersGuy in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •