Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Say bye bye to Joe Flacco's "Eliteness"..Boldin Traded to 49ers!!

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    Lmao! Wow i hope there is something unknown about boldin off the field. I cussed this guy all last season for the catches he made bailing flacco out of tough situations and moving the chains... would i take this guy ? In a heartbeat! For a 6th round pick?! What a slap in the face. Hopefully this is the beginning to a downward spiral for the rats

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by jdehoff83 View Post
    Lmao! Wow i hope there is something unknown about boldin off the field. I cussed this guy all last season for the catches he made bailing flacco out of tough situations and moving the chains... would i take this guy ? In a heartbeat! For a 6th round pick?! What a slap in the face. Hopefully this is the beginning to a downward spiral for the rats
    This clearly comes down to one brother helping out another brother. The Ravens were clearly going to lose Boldin. So instead of outright releasing him and getting nothing in return he shipped him to his brother for a measly 6th round pick and kept every other team from talking to him. The league should investigate this horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by LASVEGASGUY View Post
    This clearly comes down to one brother helping out another brother. The Ravens were clearly going to lose Boldin. So instead of outright releasing him and getting nothing in return he shipped him to his brother for a measly 6th round pick and kept every other team from talking to him. The league should investigate this horseshit.
    You can't get away with that crap in most fantasy football leagues with out a comish coming down on you saying it is collusion. Guess it is fine and dandy in the NFL though.

I don't know what you guys are so upset about. The Ravens just became a worse football team with this move. I absolutely love it. Joe Flacco will learn the hard way that you can't just toss up lame ducks to just any receiver and expect them to make the play. Should be fun.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Well, the window of opportunity is opening for us, can Colbert make the right acquistions so we can take advantage of it?

Also........The Ravens are in the market for a new WR. Because of money constrictions, you know they are going to take a WR in the draft now. So...we are going head up against them in finding WR help in the draft.

My point is, that we may take that WR in the second round not only to fill our needs, but to keep him from going to the Ravens!

Just a thought.

further thought...in the second round, do we dare let Justin Hunter fall to the Ravens??? He'd be a perfect compliment to Smith. Justin Hunter would be a perfect compliment to our guys too. Hunter is looking like a key figure in the draft in our division.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    I don't know what you guys are so upset about. The Ravens just became a worse football team with this move. I absolutely love it. Joe Flacco will learn the hard way that you can't just toss up lame ducks to just any receiver and expect them to make the play. Should be fun.
    It's dirty politics that's what to be upset about. Like I said if that was two brothers in a fantasy football league it would be collusion and dealt with. Not in the NFL though under Goodall.

My Mood
    Addicted
    LMAO boldin bailed him out for so long.

but selfish joe only made that happen.

meanwhile.... AWKWARD IN THE 49ERS LOCKER ROOM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    meanwhile.... AWKWARD IN THE 49ERS LOCKER ROOM!!!
    Lol no ****. I wonder if he'll show off his ring when he gets it.

Draft Pick
    I'm not mad I just think it was a Bill Belichick-ish kinda move. What if the Ravens got wind Bolding was considering playing for us the Bengals, Browns or maybe the Patriots. This was clearly a move to help his brother out while keeping Boldin from playing against the Ravens in the AFC. It was a win-win for both Scumbaughs.

Draft Pick
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Guess they will have to see what Jerkoby Jones has to offer as a replacement.
    Gumbands

Thread Information