Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuilding!

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    Colbert hasn't been coming up with many impact players lately.
    I'd be willing to bet at least 20 teams would jump all over our last couple drafts.

Hey injuries suck, not an excuse but fact they killed us last year. Remember we split with the Ravens,had we been healthy I honestly believe we had #7.
    Last edited by jpele; 03-11-2013 at 11:33 PM.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post
    I'd be willing to bet at least 20 teams would jump all over our last couple drafts.

Hey injuries suck, not an excuse but fact they killed us last year. Remember we split with the Ravens,had we been healthy I honestly believe we had #7.
    The last two years.. Tebow beat an injury riddled team too.

My Mood
    Manic
    THE CBA IS THE MAIN CULPRIT OLDER PLAYERS APPROCH THINGS DIFFERENTLY THAN THE YOUNG GUYS THE OLDER GUYS HAVE FAMILIES AND DON'T WORK AS HARD IN THE OFF SEASON THEN WITH THE
    RESTRICTIVE BA THEY GET HURT

My Mood
    Bungals
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    We don't use our franchise QB. And we "value" him by continuing to let his receivers walk.

Now Keenan Lewis is supposedly going to the Browns. So Dick LeBeau had him sit for 3 years to pay his dues and then plays one year and leaves.

Which is why Dick LeBeau shouldn't be here anymore.
    Where is the link that he is going to the Browns. We will resign him we have been making room for months .he will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaner83 View Post
    Where is the link that he is going to the Browns. We will resign him we have been making room for months .he will be back.
    highly doubt he'll be back. Browns are interested though

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...eport-interest

haslem is pulling out the check book to real players in....lewis, kruger are prime candidates to be overpaid

My Mood
    Impatient
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    We don't use our franchise QB. And we "value" him by continuing to let his receivers walk.

Now Keenan Lewis is supposedly going to the Browns. So Dick LeBeau had him sit for 3 years to pay his dues and then plays one year and leaves.

Which is why Dick LeBeau shouldn't be here anymore.
    LeBeau was not the defensive back coach, Ray Horton was and he made it clear he didnt want to be. The year we went to the Super Bowl, he complained that because the Steelers are always in the post season, he was stuck because coaches were hired while the playoffs were going on. Horton was the reason Lewis sat the bench and it took Lake to actually develop the talent that is there. LeBeau is in charge of the entire defense and plays the best players, which Lewis was not. I think LeBeau should give it up too, but lets not blame everything on LeBeau. Lewis was not being developed and that is not LeBeau's job or fault.

Starter
    My Mood
    Clowns
    tomlin let these younger guys sit on he bench too long and kept some of these older guys around too long. we now need a lb, a wr and a rb. yes i think we are rebuilding.
    Cleveland Browns suck!

Quote Originally Posted by jpele View Post

Ain't it frustrating? Had an almost perfect draft and then lose just about all of them to injuries. Whats the odds of that? To make it worse all of them were serious and one being possibly career ending.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Re: Rebuilding!

I dont even know if were rebuilding more like deconstructing. Losing or letting all our young promising players walk and resigning old players or previous castoffs..

Arent we suppose to be getting younger?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by USMC607 View Post
    I dont even know if were rebuilding more like deconstructing. Losing or letting all our young promising players walk and resigning old players or previous castoffs..

Arent we suppose to be getting younger?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2
    We may be just protecting our depth, any of these new signings can still be cut later along with hampton, colon.. right?

It may not be all that bad, with this same attitude ravens fans should be jumping out of windows...
    Last edited by coldrolled; 03-13-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Thread Information