Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alan Faneca drops 100 lbs in retirement

Bookmark and Share
    I love how all the the regulars on SA are shocked at this post, if you step away from the computer and take your hand out of the Dorito's bag you to can become a healthier human being. Alan has moved on from his playing days, he's 6'-5" and roughly at 220lbs, which is completely normal!! Why is this such a shock to people?

Quote Originally Posted by steelcity73 View Post
    I love how all the the regulars on SA are shocked at this post, if you step away from the computer and take your hand out of the Dorito's bag you to can become a healthier human being. Alan has moved on from his playing days, he's 6'-5" and roughly at 220lbs, which is completely normal!! Why is this such a shock to people?
    Well you're just a big ole bag of dicks aren't you? There isn't one post in this thread that suggests that anyone is "shocked"... Not one.

When you've seen someone at 320 lbs for 13 years, then the next time you see him he's lost 100 lbs, it's going to be surprising. It has nothing to do with what is "normal" and everything to do with being surprised to see someone 100 lbs lighter than you've ever seen them. It would be the same had he gained 100 lbs.

I honestly don't know what would even compel you to make such a ridiculous post. I mean, besides the fact that you're clearly a f*ck.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    I hope he is healthy. This doesn't look good.
    Lots of OLmen drop massive weight after they are done playing football for few reasons.

1.) They stop using juice/HGH.
    2.) They don't hit the weights anymore.
    3.) They don't eat 5,000 calories a day.

Add it all up, and suddenly they become normal-sized dudes. Have you seen how much Tony Boselli shrunk after football? It really is a healthier way to roll.

Draft Pick
    It's not like there are a lot of natural 320+ pounders out there. These guys eat and work out constantly (and, yeah, some juice, too). You stop that routine and off the weight comes. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream glove View Post
    Lots of OLmen drop massive weight after they are done playing football for few reasons.

1.) They stop using juice/HGH.
    2.) They don't hit the weights anymore.
    3.) They don't eat 5,000 calories a day.

Add it all up, and suddenly they become normal-sized dudes. Have you seen how much Tony Boselli shrunk after football? It really is a healthier way to roll.
    He is not a normal size dude and about 30 lbs under weight. Hope he didn't **** to many people off in the past because even Erkel from Family Matters would whip his *** now. That said never thought he was on roids or HGH and etc and just a bigger guy that worked out.

My Mood
    Addicted
    This is what happens when you stop the roids for a prolonged period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    This is what happens when you stop the roids for a prolonged period of time.
    I don't think he was ever on roids. He just looked like you average big guy that works out. Roiders look like James Harrison.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    I don't think he was ever on roids. He just looked like you average big guy that works out. Roiders look like James Harrison.
    Not necessarily. Some roids don't make you look all freakish muscular; they just make you stronger and faster. Not all roids make you look like you are obviously on juice. Look at all the pitchers who get busted on juice; none of them looked all muscular, yes the were on it. You wonder how many NFL players are on. I bet it's at least 50%.

2nd String
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    He is not a normal size dude and about 30 lbs under weight. Hope he didn't **** to many people off in the past because even Erkel from Family Matters would whip his *** now. That said never thought he was on roids or HGH and etc and just a bigger guy that worked out.
    He's not underweight. Not for a guy who isn't lifting. He's probably right at his target weight, for a non lifter.

Thread Information