Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RB is our biggest need (opinion)

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

RB is our biggest need (opinion)

OL, don't need it, if they remain healthy, they are a pretty good group of guys on paper *cough* where is the fag conditioning coach that never conditions them properly?
    DL, well, we could go there but unless Mingo falls to us I don't see picking him
    DT, well we could go here but McClendon is our guy for the future IMO so we can skip this.
    cb, IF we resign lewis, we don't need
    S, we need but nothing really in the first rounds that distinguish itself apart from rnds 2-3
    QB lol, lets draft geno smith
    WR, we may have a need here, I think so but again, I think we can grab a wide receiver in the later rounds, no crabtree or calvin johnson in round 1 here (coby hamilton anyone?)
    olb, well Worilds is a 2nd rounder so we have to see him start, not fill in for deebo. I would bench harrison and see what worilds has this season before moving on.

RB: well dywer isn't the full load and mendenhall's getting the boot.

so I think RB is the biggest need, they were awful last year and although we have "flaws" all over the team, I think RB is the one we need to address.

So Yes I would pick Lacy at 17, before the Bengals, Broncos or Falcons can get him.

Or, maybe we trade with two of the three teams here for extra picks so they can grab a RB.

I also like Ellington.

Don't want Lattimore because of his injury neither jarvis jones. Another draft if we had a successful season yes but not when we see the rats win the super bowl
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

WR is a much bigger need...i wouldnt hate coming away with a RB and WR in the first 2 rounds...we do need pass rushers but something like:

Lacy
    Hunter
    Lemonier

would be nice

Or:

Patterson/Allen/Hopkins
    Bernard
    Brandon Jenkins

Jarvis Jones
    Terrence Williams
    Stepfan Taylor

Barkevious Mingo
    Robert Woods
    Montee Ball

a lot of scenerios could play out. Im loving the thought of Justin Hunter lately though

My Mood
    Addicted
    I don't really like any of the wide receivers this year :S, especially not in the first round even though I wanted one back a month or so ago.

Has to be a safety or Rb in round 1. Would like a shot at Mingo though lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

im loving some WRs this year. You dont need to draft calvin johnson for a WR to be worth drafting high, fact is the aerial attack needs to improve and while the running game certainly needs an upgrade, its not nearly as important

Justin Hunter is currently my favorite for round 2.....Patterson and Allen are good picks in round 2. I dont really want austin or any smurf WRs.

I think drafting a big WR and then Denard Robinson later would be great...robinsons best position is clearly RB, but hes got WR ability similar to Harvin and has legit QB skills superior to guys like randel el, ward, matt jones, brad smith, joe webb, and pat white. He would be an asset

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

Justin Hunter is currently my favorite for round 2.....Patterson and Allen are good picks in round 2. I dont really want austin or any smurf WRs.
    Wouldn't Austin Excel in the New Blocking Scheme? He reminds me of Randle El and would do better than what they tried to do with Raine. I think they'll draft two WR and Austin plus a bigger WR like Da'Rick Rogers,Marquess Wilson or MArk Harrison.
    I have a feeling that The 49ers are going after some RFA's with some of those 15 picks and Emanuel SAnders is very attractive for a 3rd round pick. The 49ers are losing TEd Ginn jr, Manningham was hurt & Moss is older.
    WHat do you think KTrain?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Its hard to disagree... were mediocre at RB and have no clear cut #1 WR. I think WR #1 is more of a crap shoot tho.

Top 2 Guards would be hard to pass if still on the board.

At some point we HAVE to get younger on defense as well. Some would argue at almost every position.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

WR is a crap shoot you have to take sometimes, one we did with holmes and despite the early woes and late shenanigans i think its safe to say it was a gamble that paid off

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Its hard to disagree... were mediocre at RB and have no clear cut #1 WR. I think WR #1 is more of a crap shoot tho.

Top 2 Guards would be hard to pass if still on the board.

At some point we HAVE to get younger on defense as well. Some would argue at almost every position.
    Good point, I brought that up a while ago. You could almost argue a case for every position. If the right LB is there I think we go in that direction. If not I think it will be Cooper.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    WR is a crap shoot you have to take sometimes, one we did with holmes and despite the early woes and late shenanigans i think its safe to say it was a gamble that paid off
    Holmes paid off big time since he helped bring home a Lombardi.......Holmes had a great post season run while scoring a TD in each post season game....I also think he was the only offensive player to score a TD against the Ravens in 2008 (including post-season).........Its a shame he didn't retire a Steeler and at onetime Santonio Holmes was the most dangerous WR after the catch in the NFL......

Holmes paid off big time since he helped bring home a Lombardi.......Holmes had a great post season run while scoring a TD in each post season game....I also think he was the only offensive player to score a TD against the Ravens in 2008 (including post-season).........Its a shame he didn't retire a Steeler and at onetime Santonio Holmes was the most dangerous WR after the catch in the NFL......
    He was one of my favorite players. He was a bit of a f*ck but I loved me some Santonio Holmes (no homo)... I miss that pothead.

Thread Information