Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rolando McClain

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine

Rolando McClain

Rolando McClain is rumored to be released on or after March 12th. Would you take a chance on this troubled Buck LB? I think Mike Tomlin would take a chance on him and I think he could turn this kid around.
    Before the draft Mike Tomlin loved this kid and said " You can be my Mike Backer for me anytime". Well That time is NOW! I'd Love for the Steelers to trade a 7th rounder for him but get permission to talk to him about a new team friendly contract. Instead of him being cut and someone putting in a claim on him.

All of this also depends on his legal situations. If they're all cleared up I think a long fatherly talk from Mike Tomlin is just what Rolando McClain needs.

What do all of you think?

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    Rolando McClain is rumored to be released on or after March 12th. Would you take a chance on this troubled Buck LB? I think Mike Tomlin would take a chance on him and I think he could turn this kid around.
    Before the draft Mike Tomlin loved this kid and said " You can be my Mike Backer for me anytime". Well That time is NOW! I'd Love for the Steelers to trade a 7th rounder for him but get permission to talk to him about a new team friendly contract. Instead of him being cut and someone putting in a claim on him.

All of this also depends on his legal situations. If they're all cleared up I think a long fatherly talk from Mike Tomlin is just what Rolando McClain needs.

What do all of you think?
    McClain - Maualuga ?????

Who would cost more?

I think he's worth the look, I think he'd do very well in our defense.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Rolando McClain

Not slamming anyone but its funny every year we all see the players cut and discuss how they'd fit into the steelers team and every year the team passes over hundreds with out signing anyone worth a ****. I hate it!!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Fine
    I think with McClain he may want to play for Tomlin and thats where we'd get him at a team friendly deal.
    Maualuga I think would be very good in our Defense but can he lead the defense? I'd love to see Erin Henderson,Larry Grant, Rey Maualuga & Rolando McClain get brought in for a meeting. Maybe two of them. Erin Henderson could play Inside or out and Maybe Larry Grant can play both.

I think Maualuga might cost more but I hoping both want to play for a winner and try to become a Pittsburgh Legend.

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Not slamming anyone but its funny every year we all see the players cut and discuss how they'd fit into the steelers team and every year the team passes over hundreds with out signing anyone worth a ****. I hate it!!
    TRue but it is the off season. Plus they did sign James Farrior and the time is now to find his replacement.

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    I think he's worth the look, I think he'd do very well in our defense.
    At the right price it wont hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Its the only fun we can have now... We are so soft in many spots you have to figure this year we grab one or two like these.

But we wont... Colbert needs to wake up this year. were running out of ammo and the Bengals and Browns have been stockpiling for 4 years in a large way.
    Well minus Weeden...

Rolando McClain

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    TRue but it is the off season. Plus they did sign James Farrior and the time is now to find his replacement.
    I know, and honestly I do it too and was really hoping they'd make a splash this year..
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Headcase... No thx
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Thread Information