Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: K Train's Steeler Mock 2.0

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Ansah is a terrible fit, i would loathe that pick. I think patterson is long gone by 17 but hed be an awesome pick. I really really like mingo as a fit for our defense
    Agreed w/ Ansah not being a great fit... BUT i think IF Jones was to slide to the mid rounds its going to be because teams are going to be enamered w/ that kids (Ansah) physical make up. W/ the release of Harrison i believe OLB and WR must be our top priority. I would be pretty upset with Eifert at #17. If they truely place a first round value on TE then trade back and take him.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    Agreed w/ Ansah not being a great fit... BUT i think IF Jones was to slide to the mid rounds its going to be because teams are going to be enamered w/ that kids (Ansah) physical make up. W/ the release of Harrison i believe OLB and WR must be our top priority. I would be pretty upset with Eifert at #17. If they truely place a first round value on TE then trade back and take him.
    i think RB and OLB for round 1.

If we go WR or RB trade back.

I really like Mingo and Eric Reid
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

eric reid is a name and a program pedigree, hes pretty terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    i think RB and OLB for round 1.

If we go WR or RB trade back.

I really like Mingo and Eric Reid
    Patterson is the only WR i like at #17... I'd rather go with another WR in the 2nd-3rd then to take Allen. Trading back may be the best option for this team if a top tier guy doesnt slide. Trading to the 31 spot with a team like the 49ers who i believe has a few 2nds rounders opens up a lot of options. I think guys like Richardson-DE and Cooper-OG would be great value picks that MAY be available at 17. IMO, those are 2 guys the Steelers may draft on BPA standards even though they dont fills positions of immediate need.

At #31 i think the talent and value of some of the players mentioned here meet the teams needs.
    Players i see good value at #31 if we traded back. Im NOT saying i believe they will be there, this is more the value i place on them to fill the steelers needs (in no particular order):

Eifert- TE
    Lacy- RB
    Moore- as an OLB
    Vaccaro- SS/FS Like I said this is value to the steelers, not to other teams. He wont last that long IMHO!
    Rhodes- CB (^see above^)

Patterson is the only WR i like at #17... I'd rather go with another WR in the 2nd-3rd then to take Allen. Trading back may be the best option for this team if a top tier guy doesnt slide. Trading to the 31 spot with a team like the 49ers who i believe has a few 2nds rounders opens up a lot of options. I think guys like Richardson-DE and Cooper-OG would be great value picks that MAY be available at 17. IMO, those are 2 guys the Steelers may draft on BPA standards even though they dont fills positions of immediate need.

At #31 i think the talent and value of some of the players mentioned here meet the teams needs.
    Players i see good value at #31 if we traded back. Im NOT saying i believe they will be there, this is more the value i place on them to fill the steelers needs (in no particular order):

Eifert- TE
    Lacy- RB
    Moore- as an OLB
    Vaccaro- SS/FS Like I said this is value to the steelers, not to other teams. He wont last that long IMHO!
    Rhodes- CB (^see above^)
    Eifert goes before 24... If we trade back and get a TE we end up with Ertz...

Screw trading back.. Get the Best #1 TE and regroup from there..

My Mood
    Addicted

Eifert- TE
    Lacy- RB
    Moore- as an OLB
    Rhodes- CB (^see above^)
    lacy could be gone by 31,

i would settle at 20 for alcy, **** i would settle at 17 for lacy.

mingo isn't worth trading up for (we dont have the luxury this year with so many holes)
    Wallace sucks.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

mingo and jordan definitely would be worth trading up for. so would patterson

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    K-Train, Patterson is a project. He doesn't run good routes and he has trouble with the jam. As much as we talked about route running with Brown and Wallace, I don't think Patterson is that great.

I've seen three mock drafts and all of them have the Ravens taking Justin Hunter with the 32nd pick.

Hunter is the big, sure handed WR that we need to compliment the Brown and Sanders.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach

K Train's Steeler Mock 2.0

Agreed.

This is a year to trade up. Would be very disappointed if all of the following were off the board at 17
    Jordan, mingo, milliner, Patterson, Rhodes, jones, Allen

And we are left drafting OG or S that we don't NEED... Or turning to Eifert as best playmaker on the board
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

My Mood
    Addicted
    not the year to trade up for.

get out of your head that we are going to have amazing pass rushers on the outside, it rarely happens -- usually only one is good, we were gifted the past 5 years.
    Wallace sucks.

Thread Information