Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: K Train's Steeler Mock 2.0

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    i would like hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  2. #22
    @CoachZach_ Zachintosh66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toledo, Oh
    Posts
    6,993
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Wouldnt surprise me to see Jones play ILB... Im sure that wont go over well on here.

    Are we in line for any comp picks? When do those get announced?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

    2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)


    [ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

  3. #23
    Veteran connecticutsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    southern connecticut
    Posts
    2,701
    My Mood
    Manic
    i don't think hunter will be there at 48 and we don't need a center maybe a guard but i was impressed with beachum last year and i have him staring at left guard if colon is cut taylor is not my choice my 3rd round pick would be wreh -wilson to replace curtis brown who is becoming a bust

  4. #24
    @CoachZach_ Zachintosh66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Toledo, Oh
    Posts
    6,993
    My Mood
    Addicted

    My Social Networks

    Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    I have a man crush (outside the first rounders) on woods and swope
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

    2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)


    [ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

  5. #25
    Starter JollyRob68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,134
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    I have a man crush (outside the first rounders) on woods and swope
    Swope is like Hines with speed. I like him also.

  6. #26
    Chuck's Place ChucktownSteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    3,293
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    Wouldnt surprise me to see Jones play ILB... Im sure that wont go over well on here.

    Are we in line for any comp picks? When do those get announced?
    We are in line for 2 comp. picks, more than likely the 7th round.

  7. #27
    Starter cmerrifield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wilmore KY
    Posts
    1,662
    My Mood
    Impatient

    Re: K Train's Steeler Mock 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    We are in line for 2 comp. picks, more than likely the 7th round.
    Why two? Gay is the only FA we lost that will get us any comps.

    sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

  8. #28
    Starter steelcitysfinestXL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA
    Posts
    1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    1. Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia

    After seeing Decastro fall into our laps last season, heres the next best thing. Jarvis Jones is the best player in this draft, a borderline elite prospect. Would absolutely thrive in replacing harrison and be able to have much more range in coverage. He falls to 17, but the steelers shouldnt be shy on taking a shot on him. his spinal condition may be bothersome for him later on in his life, but that will happen regardless if he plays football or not. if hes good to go, we'll get some quality years out of him even if others were scared away/

    Other Picks: Chance Warmack, Jon Cooper, Keenan Allen, Cordarelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Tyler Eifert, Barkevious Mingo, Kenny Vaccaro, DeAndre Hopkins

    2. Justin Hunter WR Tennessee

    I absolutely love this pick. Hes 6-4, 200 pounds, with 4.4 speed. hes a big WR that ben craves, hes physical enough, and should be getting very comfortable on his knee. he was a top prospect before he got hurt and he was good last year, but you could see the hesitation on his knee. That passes with time. I LOVVVEEEE Patterson as a prospect, but i wouldnt be surprised in the littlest bit if Hunter is the better pro, and he was no slouch in workouts, even though Patterson was amazing.

    Other Picks: Giovanni Bernard, Matt Elam, Shamarko Thomas, Davis Amerson, Robert Woods, Zach Ertz, Corey Lemonier, Manti Teo, Kevin Minter, Margus Hunt, Terrence Williams

    3. Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford

    This is assuming mendenhall wont be brought back, but it fills a need and maybe can lift the run game out of the basement. he was productive at stanford, and he will welcome being reunited with Decastro as Decastro takes the next step.

    Other Picks: TJ Mcdonald, Montee Ball, Dennard Robinson, Mike Gissellie, BW Webb, Brandon Jenkins, Chase Thomas

    4. Brian Schwenke C Cal

    This only works if they move Pouncey to Guard, which ive never been opposed to. hes a top 7 center, but would be a top 4 guard and it would take some stress of his ankles. Schwenke can move people off the line and has had a producitve career at a school with a decent pedigree

    5. Landry Jones QB Oklahoma

    Was a long time hater of his when he got any first round hype...just another OU QB, but still has good size, was accurate, and is experienced. Not the prospect he was supposed to be, but will be one hell of a backup with some starter potential.

    6. Rontez Miles S Cal-PA

    Hes a lock pick imo being all inked up with a steeler logo on his arm. Hes a little known player but they have a soft spot for players who were fans growing up (See: Mike Adams, one of my lock picks last year). Developmental safety prospect and a local product.

    7. TJ Barnes DT Georgia Tech

    Hes a mammoth AT 6-7 369, He lost weight from 378 and wants to play at 350...hes got some trouble with technique because hes so tall, but a late round flier could be worth it because he can certainly take up blockers once he starts to play lower and he can knock down passes. You take a flier on him because theres only a handful of people on the planet that big, see if he can be someone
    I like this draft a lot. I just dont see ANY way Jones falls to us. Too many teams could use an ELITE pass rusher. I understand the DeCastro-esk though process and i hope and pray that happens again. He is the ONLY front 7 defensive player i want at #17. Patterson would be my second favorite because i think thats a GREAT value pick. Im sorry but TE and RB would make me trow up at #17. I wouldnt hate Kenny Vaccaro at 17 but i dont think the value is there. ALOT of this depends on what happens with 92 over the next 4 days! Though, if Patterson and Jones are gone (and the other projected top 3 pass rushers) i would be contacting a team like Miami and or the 49ers. The Niners have very little at WR and may lose Gholston at Safety. If Vaccaro and/or Patterson are on the board we may benefit from a trade. I like the thought of an Eddie Lacy alot more at 31 (plus a second rounder???) than i do at 17!

  9. #29
    Veteran scudmissile29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Deep in Flacco's wife
    Posts
    2,154
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    I like this draft a lot. I just dont see ANY way Jones falls to us. Too many teams could use an ELITE pass rusher. I understand the DeCastro-esk though process and i hope and pray that happens again. He is the ONLY front 7 defensive player i want at #17. Patterson would be my second favorite because i think thats a GREAT value pick. Im sorry but TE and RB would make me trow up at #17. I wouldnt hate Kenny Vaccaro at 17 but i dont think the value is there. ALOT of this depends on what happens with 92 over the next 4 days! Though, if Patterson and Jones are gone (and the other projected top 3 pass rushers) i would be contacting a team like Miami and or the 49ers. The Niners have very little at WR and may lose Gholston at Safety. If Vaccaro and/or Patterson are on the board we may benefit from a trade. I like the thought of an Eddie Lacy alot more at 31 (plus a second rounder???) than i do at 17!
    don't see much difference with pick 17 and pick 31 with eddie lacy. at the end of the day if he's selected he's selected, goes with every prospect considered for the first round.

    we don't desperately need a wide receiver because we have sanders and browns. while nobody is happy with these two, a first round isn't needed.

    if menendehall leaves town, that leaves us with dwyer and redman, so its obviously a position of need.

    OLB we could have woodley and worilds. both 2nd round picks.

    I can only see us taking safety or running back at 17.

    my picks would be lacy or vacarro unless someone like bingo falls.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

  10. #30
    Starter JollyRob68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,134
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    don't see much difference with pick 17 and pick 31 with eddie lacy. at the end of the day if he's selected he's selected, goes with every prospect considered for the first round.

    we don't desperately need a wide receiver because we have sanders and browns. while nobody is happy with these two, a first round isn't needed.

    if menendehall leaves town, that leaves us with dwyer and redman, so its obviously a position of need.

    OLB we could have woodley and worilds. both 2nd round picks.

    I can only see us taking safety or running back at 17.

    my picks would be lacy or vacarro unless someone like bingo falls.
    A TE because Miller has a knee injury and we don't know how he'll be when he comes back. I'm all for taking Eifert at 17, Tavon Austin or trading down and taking Lacy,Ertz or WR they really want like Woods.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. K Train's First 2013 Mock
    By K Train in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. K Train's Steeler Mock 1.0
    By K Train in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 07:35 PM
  3. K Train's perfect steeler mock
    By K Train in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 08:43 AM
  4. K Train's Final Steeler Mock
    By K Train in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:43 AM
  5. K Train's 2 round mock
    By K Train in forum Steelers War Room
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 04:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •