1. Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia

After seeing Decastro fall into our laps last season, heres the next best thing. Jarvis Jones is the best player in this draft, a borderline elite prospect. Would absolutely thrive in replacing harrison and be able to have much more range in coverage. He falls to 17, but the steelers shouldnt be shy on taking a shot on him. his spinal condition may be bothersome for him later on in his life, but that will happen regardless if he plays football or not. if hes good to go, we'll get some quality years out of him even if others were scared away/

Other Picks: Chance Warmack, Jon Cooper, Keenan Allen, Cordarelle Patterson, Xavier Rhodes, Tyler Eifert, Barkevious Mingo, Kenny Vaccaro, DeAndre Hopkins

2. Justin Hunter WR Tennessee

I absolutely love this pick. Hes 6-4, 200 pounds, with 4.4 speed. hes a big WR that ben craves, hes physical enough, and should be getting very comfortable on his knee. he was a top prospect before he got hurt and he was good last year, but you could see the hesitation on his knee. That passes with time. I LOVVVEEEE Patterson as a prospect, but i wouldnt be surprised in the littlest bit if Hunter is the better pro, and he was no slouch in workouts, even though Patterson was amazing.

Other Picks: Giovanni Bernard, Matt Elam, Shamarko Thomas, Davis Amerson, Robert Woods, Zach Ertz, Corey Lemonier, Manti Teo, Kevin Minter, Margus Hunt, Terrence Williams

3. Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford

This is assuming mendenhall wont be brought back, but it fills a need and maybe can lift the run game out of the basement. he was productive at stanford, and he will welcome being reunited with Decastro as Decastro takes the next step.

Other Picks: TJ Mcdonald, Montee Ball, Dennard Robinson, Mike Gissellie, BW Webb, Brandon Jenkins, Chase Thomas

4. Brian Schwenke C Cal

This only works if they move Pouncey to Guard, which ive never been opposed to. hes a top 7 center, but would be a top 4 guard and it would take some stress of his ankles. Schwenke can move people off the line and has had a producitve career at a school with a decent pedigree

5. Landry Jones QB Oklahoma

Was a long time hater of his when he got any first round hype...just another OU QB, but still has good size, was accurate, and is experienced. Not the prospect he was supposed to be, but will be one hell of a backup with some starter potential.

6. Rontez Miles S Cal-PA

Hes a lock pick imo being all inked up with a steeler logo on his arm. Hes a little known player but they have a soft spot for players who were fans growing up (See: Mike Adams, one of my lock picks last year). Developmental safety prospect and a local product.

7. TJ Barnes DT Georgia Tech

Hes a mammoth AT 6-7 369, He lost weight from 378 and wants to play at 350...hes got some trouble with technique because hes so tall, but a late round flier could be worth it because he can certainly take up blockers once he starts to play lower and he can knock down passes. You take a flier on him because theres only a handful of people on the planet that big, see if he can be someone