Thread: My Mock Draft

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Mock Draft

Some may like it, some won't LOL

Round One: Eddie Lacy

A reach? Maybe but by the time his career is done = bargain.

I do think about Andre Ellington and Montree Ball but Lacy fills serious need and won't be like a Mendenhall.

Round Two: Jonathan Cyprien

I'm telling you, this guy's the **** and I love how well-rounded he is, he's not just a box safety and would be suitable to replace Clark

Round Three: Cobi Hamilton

Roethlisberger gets a big bodied receiver, a target in the redzone and can start alongside Antonio Brown.

Round Four: TJ McDonald

The Steelers grab their second safety of the draft, filling up two needs

Round Five: Travis Kelce

We don't know when Heath's back, so it's necessary to just draft a fill in

Round Six: Nico Johnson

Probably won't fall out of the first five rounds but he's insurance to F00te and Timmons.

Round Seven: A defensive end

Won't pretend to know most of the prospects, this dude won't even start or be relevant in 3 years time LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post

I do think about Andre Ellington and Montree Ball but Lacy fills serious need and won't be like a Mendenhall.

I'm telling you, this guy's the **** and I love how well-rounded he is, he's not just a box safety and would be suitable to replace Clark

Roethlisberger gets a big bodied receiver, a target in the redzone and can start alongside Antonio Brown.

Probably won't fall out of the first five rounds but he's insurance to F00te and Timmons.

Won't pretend to know most of the prospects, this dude won't even start or be relevant in 3 years time LOL
    Cyprien is definitely a box safety lol.....i would prefer Elam or Shimarko in the second over Cyprien.

Cobi Hamilton is a reach in 3....theres should be guys like Wheaton, Robinson, or one of my favorites...Ryan Swope. Big almost never means good unless they have top agility or first round quality production. Hamilton reminds me of Dallas Baker...actually now that i think of it that is a spot on comparison

I also think you need to bump McDonald and Kelce up at least a full round

My Mood
    Addicted
    lol ok switch hamilton and mcdonald around then?

reason why i took lacy in 1st round is that he's gone in by the end of the 1st.
    Wallace sucks.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

you could probably put hamilon in the round 6 range lol

I love McDonald as a centerfield S, he is good against the run and has a good break on the ball and excellent size. I think its nearly a lock the steelers take rontez miles from Cal-PA though in the later rounds too. All tatted up with the steeler logo, they have a soft spot for that ****.

I like Davis Bass as a late round DE sleeper. Played at western missouri state, but hes good tools to work with for a 5 Tech. AJ Francis from Maryland is another one

Assistant Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post

Lacy would be a huge reach, and wouldn't even be the ideal fit for the new blocking schemes being installed. Do people really not realize we are going to be a Zone Blocking scheme up front?

Cyprien is most definitely an in the box safety. He was awesome during Senior Bowl week, and is a hot name on draft boards right now. My only concern is that in coverage, he is strictly going to play cover 2. I'd be happy to get him. He reminds me of a guy I wanted us to draft a few years ago, Morgan Burnett.

I like Cobi, but would be disappointed if the best pass catcher we added in this draft was a 3rd rounder like Hamilton, we need to make a bigger move at WR

Drafting MacDonald and Cyprien, is kind of doubling down. I wouldn't want both of them on the field together.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

exactly amerson and mcdonald, or elam and mcdonald would be better

Draft Pick
    I like Lacy too.... a lot. However, it's hard not to agree with Bill Parcells who said something like- in the early rounds, you seek out the QB rushers and the QB protectors.

I hope we get a great edge rusher in this draft, especially if we can't work something out with James H.

My Mood
    Manic
    lacy is good but not in zone we need a cut back guy

hamilton has arrests in college so he won't be considered

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Lacy would be a huge reach, and wouldn't even be the ideal fit for the new blocking schemes being installed. Do people really not realize we are going to be a Zone Blocking scheme up front?

Cyprien is most definitely an in the box safety. He was awesome during Senior Bowl week, and is a hot name on draft boards right now. My only concern is that in coverage, he is strictly going to play cover 2. I'd be happy to get him. He reminds me of a guy I wanted us to draft a few years ago, Morgan Burnett.

I like Cobi, but would be disappointed if the best pass catcher we added in this draft was a 3rd rounder like Hamilton, we need to make a bigger move at WR

Drafting MacDonald and Cyprien, is kind of doubling down. I wouldn't want both of them on the field together.
    Lacy can play in both. The Steelers will use both. More zone but they won't abandon their bread n butter plays.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by connecticutsteel View Post
    lacy is good but not in zone we need a cut back guy

hamilton has arrests in college so he won't be considered
    i like andre ellington.

he can be our "willie parker" type guy
    Wallace sucks.

Thread Information