Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco to be highest paid QB ever!

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think its awesome....hes a fringe top 12 QB if rahim moore doesnt blow that play, i love the investment they are making in him
    Your being kind K. He's a fringe top 15 QB. And he's handcuffed that franchise so bad that we won't even be able to think about a Super Bowl for atleast another decade.

I see Flacco being totally exposed next season and all the other 31 teams rejoicing as the Ravens resume their natural position...bent over!!! Thanks Joe. You really are proving to be the long term asset my Steelers have needed afterall. I'll give them one bogus Super Bowl for them to now play 15 years of nothing football.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Lmao, he'll be throwing pick after pick this year trying to live up to the hype, I love it!
    EXACTLY!! it's going to be hilarious how they fall on their face this coming season. I can't wait.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Draft Pick
    As sour as i was over the the sb and the ravens winning boy was that a blessing in disguise bahahahahaha! Once flacco goes back to his old self they are going to be wondering why they wrote that contract.

Banned
    Maybe my judgement is clouded because I just smoked a bone on the back porch, and I'm on my 3rd "Mike's Harder mango madness Punch", but I like Flaccos aggressive deep throwing, and his OC's philosophy that good things happen when you heave the ball downfield. Calldwell isn't a bright OC, he just has the courage to throw deep.
    If you have a guy like Flacco who likes to throw a deep ball, you go to super bowls more often.
    Peyton, Eli, Brady, Brees, Flacco, and a vbunch of other guys throw nice deep balls. Ben don't.
    Ben can throw a 30 or 40 yard rope, but he can't put air under it.

Flinging Flacco might be the next NFL legend.

This will hinder the Ravens starting this season, no more high end free agents. They better hope there draft picks pan out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    This will hinder the Ravens starting this season, no more high end free agents. They better hope there draft picks pan out.
    Like the other 31 teams?

Joe Flacco to be highest paid QB ever!

highly paid QB but now you can't afford to pay the guys that made this turd look good. I love where this is going!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Banned
    highly paid QB but now you can't afford to pay the guys that made this turd look good. I love where this is going!
    Every team that wins loses players who price themselves out of the market, and team.

As a Steeler fan I love this signing. Just let him suck their cap space for years. I am still shocked they won with him....seriously. He is scared of us and that makes his signing all the better.

Sucks to be a ratbird fan! They spend all those years building up to win 1 SB? Guess what ratbird fans, you got lucky and squeaked into the playoffs (STEELERS BEAT YOU WITH CHARLIE BATCH), enjoy many, many, many years of mediocre! CHEERS!!

Thread Information