Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco to be highest paid QB ever!

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    It ain't hard, dummy, follow me.
    The Steelers win with Dick Lebeau #1 ranked "D" every year, and Ben gets to go along for the ride.

Now, wake up. Play gets called in Bens ear, Ben calls play in huddle. Ben holds ball, and called play DOESN'T get ran. Mayhem breaks out, and schoolyard football erupts. Every now and then Ben hits somebody scrambling like it was the schoolyard.
    THE END.
    I was just commenting on your dumbass comment about QB's who throw great deep balls will lead to more Super Bowl appearances and then when I proved how stupid that comment was you then switch gears to the LeBeau's number 1 defense...lol I know ****ing LeBeau fields a top five defense every ****ing season and I don't need a dumbass like you to point that out.....But LeBeau's defense this past year was number 1 in yards allowed.....They were not number in turn overs forced or sacks......In the NFL today turn overs and putting consistent pressure on the QB is more important then yards allowed......

Football is a team game you ****ing idiot *** clown........Sure the defense has been strong for the most part in Ben's career but its not like Ben is just along for the ride like you claim you ****ing idiot......People bash Ben for his terrible Super Bowl XL performance against the Seahawks but played strong in the three play-off games leading up to Super Bowl XL....7 TD's and only 1 INT.....Ben was 20/29 for 275 passing yards 2 TD's and no INT (and a rushing TD) against the Broncos in the AFC title game......Ben was the biggest reason the Steelers reached Super Bowl XL you *** clown.......Yea he stunk it up in the Super Bowl but not to many 2nd year QB's start a Super Bowl dumbass.......

Then in Super Bowl XLIII when Ben was needed most he delivered the game winning drive and throw to Holmes to win the Super Bowl after the number 1 defense blew a double digit lead.....Again football is a team sport and Ben isn't just the schoolyard QB that you claim dumbass...

**** off and die you *** clown......

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpledeathfromabove View Post
    He's already lived up and surpassed the hype by being a Superbowl MVP. Just love it how post after post on this forum said he couldn't beat Luck, then there was no way he would beat Manning on the road, then Brady would destroy him at his house. How'd that turn out for you junior?

As for picks - he did not throw a single one in the playoffs and you know it. How'd Ben live up to his hype as best QB in the AFL North? Yea, turned out just great, didn't it?

The sad truth for your team is, you now have to beat the Ravens to get to the dance - not the other way around anymore.
    lmao in every must win game, roethlisberger has and will continue to school flacco.

ahahaha, thanks for the laughs, its truly amusing
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Joe Flacco to be highest paid QB ever!

Purple Headed screwball is so far out there! F off **** eater!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Purple Headed screwball is so far out there! F off **** eater!
    Alternatively you can just let him screw his Wife, who turns out to be his sister or daughter.
    Wallace sucks.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Joe Flacco to be highest paid QB ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Alternatively you can just let him screw his Wife, who turns out to be his sister or daughter.
    Lol! Can you block ***** on TapaTalk?
    "Happy Happy Happy"

My Mood
    Addicted
    Fluck Joe Flucco!
    Yep what he said, i can't believe all the undercover Rats fans in here, Fu%k Joe and the RATS

2nd String
    Why is it fans must belittle the opposition in praise of their own team?

Flacco's team won the SB, dozens of others have done that before. That does not automatically mean your team just wins there on out. You know and I know the win means nothing for the next year. Based on stats and numbers, Ben is the better QB at this point. That might change, he is aging and getting beat up, but for now that is the case.

The sad truth is, the Ravens' win means nothing come game one next year. Super Bowls are fleeting, and even the newly annointed Flacco is not immune. Too many Ravens fans act as if the Ravens are the best and only team to win the SB. Sheeesh, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by
    ;539323
    He's already lived up and surpassed the hype by being a Superbowl MVP. Just love it how post after post on this forum said he couldn't beat Luck, then there was no way he would beat Manning on the road, then Brady would destroy him at his house. How'd that turn out for you junior?

As for picks - he did not throw a single one in the playoffs and you know it. How'd Ben live up to his hype as best QB in the AFL North? Yea, turned out just great, didn't it?

The sad truth for your team is, you now have to beat the Ravens to get to the dance - not the other way around anymore.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Lol! Can you block ***** on TapaTalk?
    I don't know, some weird crazy **** goes down in that shithole
    Wallace sucks.

Draft Pick
    Lmao, he'll be throwing pick after pick this year trying to live up to the hype, I love it!
    All I know is that we can point to two games this season when he will definitely under-perform. It's fine with me that they are giving so much of their money to him.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Flacco is going to be our internal mole in the Ravens organization. Flacco will under mine and destroy that whole organazation going forward. He'll throw picks, keep the team hamstrung with his huge salary, and demoralize that team to a 3rd place finish in the division next year.

Flacco could be the most important Steeler player in the last 10 years. Hahahaha
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information