Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Flacco to be highest paid QB ever!

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Every team that wins loses players who price themselves out of the market, and team.
    So very true, but most go to another team seeking more money because they perceive themselves as "elite". More power to them, greed is a powerful thing!

Banned
    The Ravens win or lose as a team. They ain't about to self-destruct because somebody gets an idea he is great.

Ravens got 50, 2 million a year players, and a few exceptions, which they can handle. Like Ngata, Suggs [who helped price himself right with the achilles] Rice, and Flacco. They don't have high paid superstars, they win as a team, with 50 guys steppin up.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Maybe my judgement is clouded because I just smoked a bone on the back porch, and I'm on my 3rd "Mike's Harder mango madness Punch", but I like Flaccos aggressive deep throwing, and his OC's philosophy that good things happen when you heave the ball downfield. Calldwell isn't a bright OC, he just has the courage to throw deep.
    If you have a guy like Flacco who likes to throw a deep ball, you go to super bowls more often.
    Peyton, Eli, Brady, Brees, Flacco, and a vbunch of other guys throw nice deep balls. Ben don't.
    Ben can throw a 30 or 40 yard rope, but he can't put air under it.

Flinging Flacco might be the next NFL legend.
    Ben has been to more Super Bowls then all of those QB's you just listed except for Brady but since all of those QB's throw a better deep ball then Ben (according to you) will lead to more Super Bowl appearances for those QBs......lol You're really something else.....lol

Please go join a ****ing Ravens forum if you love Flinging Flacco so much....

Weakdraft=Biggest tool on the internet.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ben has been to more Super Bowls then all of those QB's you just listed except for Brady but since all of those QB's throw a better deep ball then Ben (according to you) will lead to more Super Bowl appearances for those QBs......lol You're really something else.....lol

Please go join a ****ing Ravens forum if you love Flinging Flacco so much....

Weakdraft=Biggest tool on the internet.....
    WHO IS THE QB ON THE #1 DEFENSE TEAM EVERY YEAR.? BEN DON'T WIN ****, THE D GETS IT DONE.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    WHO IS THE QB ON THE #1 DEFENSE TEAM EVERY YEAR.? BEN DON'T WIN ****, THE D GETS IT DONE.
    This just proves the idiot that you are.....lol You were talking about QB's throwing deep while jacking off to Joe Flacco and now you bring up defense.....You can't stay on your own ****ing topic........What a ****ing clown and joke you're.....Please go the **** away.................

Banned
    This just proves the idiot that you are.....lol You were talking about QB's throwing deep while jacking off to Joe Flacco and now you bring up defense.....You can't stay on your own ****ing topic........What a ****ing clown and joke you're.....Please go the **** away.................
    It ain't hard, dummy, follow me.
    The Steelers win with Dick Lebeau #1 ranked "D" every year, and Ben gets to go along for the ride.

Now, wake up. Play gets called in Bens ear, Ben calls play in huddle. Ben holds ball, and called play DOESN'T get ran. Mayhem breaks out, and schoolyard football erupts. Every now and then Ben hits somebody scrambling like it was the schoolyard.
    THE END.

My Mood
    Addicted
    The Steelers win with Dick Lebeau #1 ranked "D" every year, and Ben gets to go along for the ride.

Now, wake up. Play gets called in Bens ear, Ben calls play in huddle. Ben holds ball, and called play DOESN'T get ran. Mayhem breaks out, and schoolyard football erupts. Every now and then Ben hits somebody scrambling like it was the schoolyard.
    THE END.
    ben is a lot more effective at what he does, his quarterback rating is in the low 90's, 92 i think

flacco's is something like 85, nothing special -- the next donovan mcnabb
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Pimp

Joe Flacco to be highest paid QB ever!

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by jdehoff83 View Post
    As sour as i was over the the sb and the ravens winning boy was that a blessing in disguise bahahahahaha! Once flacco goes back to his old self they are going to be wondering why they wrote that contract.
    Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.... What was the Cap hit this year???

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Lmao, he'll be throwing pick after pick this year trying to live up to the hype, I love it!
    He's already lived up and surpassed the hype by being a Superbowl MVP. Just love it how post after post on this forum said he couldn't beat Luck, then there was no way he would beat Manning on the road, then Brady would destroy him at his house. How'd that turn out for you junior?

As for picks - he did not throw a single one in the playoffs and you know it. How'd Ben live up to his hype as best QB in the AFL North? Yea, turned out just great, didn't it?

The sad truth for your team is, you now have to beat the Ravens to get to the dance - not the other way around anymore.

Thread Information