Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ben, Brown and Timmons restructure

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Yea Taiwan Jones is just a modern day Jim Thorpe.....lol He can do it all....lol What ****ing nonsense by weakdraft.......For real this clown needs to go and I'm sick of reading his stupid *** posts on a daily basis.......
    Well, if it was up to you and your gay looking hubby, there wouldn't be anybody here except you two.
    What, do you want the board owners to ban everybody you don't deem worthy?
    You don't have to read my comments,you can ignore them, like I ignore your glee club drivel.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polamalu43 View Post
    For a number of years we did not pay much for OL help.......now we draft all these guys and it is going to cost us to keep them. This salary cap is killer.....hard to believe a dud in MLB baseball can make more than a good quality guy in the NFL. A roster of 53 and we have a cap of $123 mill. The thought of having to dump a Harrison because of a contract is crazy. These next couple of years are going to be the worst yet for our long standing Steelers. Ben will be the last man standing.
    It means that Colbert has to do a better overall job of drafting. Green Bay's finding talent all over the place. Why can't we???? Because Colbert is an *** clown. That's why.

While all other aspects of this team are under scrutiny, he walks around the building like his booty doesn't stink. When in fact, he's more then half the reason this team is at home for the playoffs.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolrog View Post
    They are going to have to pay the piper for this at some point. These restructures aren't free.
    Other teams get away with it every year. It's the new America just keep getting deeper in debt each year but just make sure you make your premium payment and your fine. Skins and Cowboys have been doing it for years. Bout time the Rooney's figure out how to stay competitive you have to do what other teams are doing to get around the salary cap. It's all about restructure contracts and signing bonuses.
    Last edited by BubbyBlister; 03-01-2013 at 12:44 PM.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Well, if it was up to you and your gay looking hubby, there wouldn't be anybody here except you two.
    What, do you want the board owners to ban everybody you don't deem worthy?
    You don't have to read my comments,you can ignore them, like I ignore your glee club drivel.
    Only person that I want to see banned is your stupid ***.....I usually don't ever want to see anybody banned but the dumb **** you post on a daily basis has run its course....It was amusing at first since really it was so stupid that I couldn't believe anybody would post garbage like you but now its just old....Do us all a favor and go away *** clown.......

Thread Information