Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you pound your fists for in the war room?

Bookmark and Share

Re: Who would you pound your fists for in the war room?

Agreed... Along with his tap dancing shoes

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Where do I start? 2008 it was Mendenhall and when Limas Sweed fell to us I could not have been happier with those picks. 2009 was Percy Harvin. 2010 was full of favorites for me. Earl Thomas was the big one, Pouncey, CJ Spiller, Brandon Spikes, Aaron Hernandez (no gator bias from me at all lol). 2011 was DeMarco Murray. Man i wanted him in the 3rd. Last year was Dont'a Hightower and Chris Rainey.

This year I have a a few again like 2010. Jarvis Jones is at the top of my list. Te'o, Elam, Lattimore, Mathieu are my guys this year.

oh man earl and sweed.....jesus.

When we got pouncey i was conceding earl wasnt gonna be there. I KNEW we were taking sweed when the jags traded up to take groves.

I wanted Michael Oher so ****ing bad too...i was damn near in tears as he fell...would have taken him #1 this year, how buffalo took maybin over oher and orakpo ill never understand. Oher was better than Smith, Smith, and Monroe imo...and today i think that can pretty much stand....even though Eugene and Andre are pretty good players and Oher isnt a world beater like i thought he would be. One of the more over analyzed players ive ever seen, the dude could play. Killed me to see where he ended up

Re: Who would you pound your fists for in the war room?

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Where do I start? 2008 it was Mendenhall and when Limas Sweed fell to us I could not have been happier with those picks. 2009 was Percy Harvin. 2010 was full of favorites for me. Earl Thomas was the big one, Pouncey, CJ Spiller, Brandon Spikes, Aaron Hernandez (no gator bias from me at all lol). 2011 was DeMarco Murray. Man i wanted him in the 3rd. Last year was Dont'a Hightower and Chris Rainey.

This year I have a a few again like 2010. Jarvis Jones is at the top of my list. Te'o, Elam, Lattimore, Mathieu are my guys this year.
    I know i remember being pumped with first 2 picks... sampsonite.... i was way off

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Fine
    Mike MAuti in the 5th. Colbert said they'd still take a risk then he's my risk. I need to watch Walter Stewart from Cincy. Mike Mayock was quoted as saying he'd be a top 10 pick if his medical checked out. Hs medical issue is a birth defect he's played with all his life. If he's as good as they say I'm pounding the table for him in the 4th if our medical team cleared him after he visits.

My Mood
    Fine
    BAsed on some mocks after the combine some have the following people on the board.

Cooper
    Austin
    Vacarro
    Eifert
    Moore
    Jones
    After the combine I feel we need playmakers on Offense and based on what was whispered to Jim Wexell(No March Massacre of healthy starters) most Long in the tooth vets will be back. I feel in rounds 2-6 they can get a future Safety,LB,TE,RB.
    RD 1 Cooper to complete the line or Austin as your playmaker who should excel in the new zone scheme & passing game. I'm thinking RAndle El with Willie Parker Speed.
    If both are gone I want Eifert! Playmaker.

My Mood
    Addicted
    I like Ellington.

Him and Dwyer would be a good combo I feel
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

My Mood
    Addicted
    Mingo

im loving mingo...he would be an excellent fit in the steelers defense

Draft Pick
    Wow. This post triggers many thoughts. My position is that we gotta go LB early in the draft, but I would love to have Eddie Lacy and a healthy O-line that can give him holes. I don't think the Steelers will go power back in the first round, even though we need it.

In the face of so many needs, it's hard not to feel paralyzed. All I really have is faith in Colbert.

Thread Information