Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Member #250

Member #250

Who will it be? It seems like a lot of new folk have been signing this forum lately. A quick check of the member counter showed there are 249 at this moment.

Congrats Steelersfan. Seems like this board is gonna stick.
    Last edited by Hawk Believer; 02-01-2007 at 11:32 PM.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    lol, even if this board never gets another member, it'll still be the best steelers site on the net
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

How many of the members did you personally recruit Koopa?

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    it says 13, but a few ppl have joined that forgot to put my name...........BASTARDS!! lol.........

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk Believer View Post
    Who will it be? It seems like a lot of new folk have been signing this forum lately. A quick check of the member showed there are 249 at this moment.

Congrats Steelersfan. Seems like this board is gonna stick.
    Thanks HB! It's been a lot of work by a lot of different members that has gotten the site to where it is today.

In the early days we had Blitz and Koopa spamming everywhere.....lol Just seems like things fell in place at the right time and off we went. I can't say enough about how much AZ and TG have done to help the site. And then Pitt23 for being the first mod here and he's still going! SteelerDan has done an awesome job with vbookie. Then we added Prosdo to the staff who is about as cool headed as they come. I don't think I've ever seen her wound up on here or the other site she was on! And then there's the members we have here. I've seen sites with a few people who know what they are talking about but it's seems like we have quite a few who know their football and love their team! And that includes you too HB..... Without you guys this place would be kind of boring for the staff....lol

So here's to all the members that make SA what it is today!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan View Post
    Thanks HB! It's been a lot of work by a lot of different members that has gotten the site to where it is today.

In the early days we had Blitz and Koopa spamming everywhere.....lol Just seems like things fell in place at the right time and off we went. I can't say enough about how much AZ and TG have done to help the site. And then Pitt23 for being the first mod here and he's still going! SteelerDan has done an awesome job with vbookie. Then we added Prosdo to the staff who is about as cool headed as they come. I don't think I've ever seen her wound up on here or the other site she was on! And then there's the members we have here. I've seen sites with a few people who know what they are talking about but it's seems like we have quite a few who know their football and love their team! And that includes you too HB..... Without you guys this place would be kind of boring for the staff....lol

So here's to all the members that make SA what it is today!

lol, spamming is such an ugly word..... it was more like inviting......and spamming is just telling whoever..... i had standards in my invites lol..... i only invited ppl who i though would be good to the site....... hawk believer was one of them lol.........

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    lol, spamming is such an ugly word..... it was more like inviting......and spamming is just telling whoever..... i had standards in my invites lol..... i only invited ppl who i though would be good to the site....... hawk believer was one of them lol.........
    Hell, you still spam TSZ here and I made both sites...... Why didn't you spam TSZ more back then!....lol

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Hell, you still spam TSZ here and I made both sites...... Why didn't you spam TSZ more back then!....lol
    i did, no one just wanted to join.....i still can't get ppl to join, thank god for mike or i would've already gave up on the site lol............

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i did, no one just wanted to join.....i still can't get ppl to join, thank god for mike or i would've already gave up on the site lol............
    Now you know how I felt......lol That's why I decided to put my time into SA. Guess maybe that was a good thing because both sites are doing well now.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Now you know how I felt......lol That's why I decided to put my time into SA. Guess maybe that was a good thing because both sites are doing well now.
    yeah change was good for tsz..........and to be honest, at first i thought this site would be like steelers world...... but as soon as i saw that blitzbergrockcity had joined here i knew this site was gonna grow..............and be killer.........you've done a great job......so thanks for this site and for creating tsz........... if it wasn't for you i'd be on aol message boards right now lol

Thread Information