Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59

Thread: Bad Blood Between Wallace and Brown

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #41
    2nd String BubbyBlister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    They close with Moss six years ago and Randy is an alltime NFL great......Mike Wallace is a very good player and best deep threat in the NFL today but will never be what Moss was in his prime...Other factor is Tom Brady is now 36.........Brady won't even make it to 3 more Super Bowls so somebody thinking they will win 3 more Super Bowls with Mike Wallace is just stupid.....
    I don't believe Weak actually thinks that but he likes saying extra drama like that to get a rise out of people and it's working for him.

  2. #42
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    I don't believe Weak actually thinks that but he likes saying extra drama like that to get a rise out of people and it's working for him.
    I agree weak really can't believe the stupid **** he posts but at the sametime it brings nothing to this site and its getting old.....

  3. #43
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,130
    Bowe got a touch more than antonio brown from the chiefs and we get to watch wallace walk.....awesome

  4. #44
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,392
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Bowe got a touch more than antonio brown from the chiefs and we get to watch wallace walk.....awesome
    You sure about that?

    Brown got 6 years / 43 million with around 12 guaranteed
    averaging 7 million per year

    Bowe got a 5 year deal... and the early numbers I'm seeing at 10-11 per year (the Vincent Jackson contract)

    Big difference... (if the rumored numbers are correct)
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  5. #45
    K Train's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In hell
    Posts
    18,130
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    You sure about that?

    Brown got 6 years / 43 million with around 12 guaranteed
    averaging 7 million per year

    Bowe got a 5 year deal... and the early numbers I'm seeing at 10-11 per year (the Vincent Jackson contract)

    Big difference... (if the rumored numbers are correct)
    eh i thought browns was 5.

    either way, 5 years around 50 million is a steal for the chiefs. 6 years for 43 million is a steal for antonio brown

    either way were losing a guy that points points on the board, probably losing his best friend and our starting CB, and we get a #2 WR with an upper tier #2 WR salary. makes no sense

  6. #46
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,392
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    eh i thought browns was 5.

    either way, 5 years around 50 million is a steal for the chiefs. 6 years for 43 million is a steal for antonio brown

    either way were losing a guy that points points on the board, probably losing his best friend and our starting CB, and we get a #2 WR with an upper tier #2 WR salary. makes no sense
    I think we are losing good players going into their prime, but it has everything to do with keeping that defense together for as many super bowl runs as possible, and nothing to do with Antonio Brown's contract (which I agree is a very good contract, and even for a top tier #2, it's not out of line with the league average).

    I've been mentally prepared for this all year...

    I'd edit your post to :
    either way were losing a guy that points points on the board, probably losing his best friend and our starting CB, and in return we were able to keep a bunch of guys chewing up cap space on defense because we wanted to keep a contender together and now we are paying the price
    too bad we couldn't cut Harrison and Troy and recoup ALL of their cap space to use towards Wallace and Lewis
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

  7. #47
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,285

    Bad Blood Between Wallace and Brown

    I have a bad feeling about our WR core. I was thinking we'd went out and picked one up not watch them all walk/ resign...
    "Happy Happy Happy"

  8. #48
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,576
    This might work in Wallace's favor. Steelers might look around and say, " Let's pay Wallace..one less hole to worry about."
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    So the Chiefs trade for a QB and try to build around him.

    We have a HOF-er who gets treated worse than Kordell Stewart was when he started.

  10. #50
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Palm Harbor, Fl
    Posts
    4,392
    Dwayne Bowe got 56 million over 5 yrs.... or an average of 11.2 per year, making him the 3rd highest paid WR in the NFL

    I'm kind of glad we can't afford to pay Mike Wallace
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Brown-Wallace Debate
    By SteelDad in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. Brown or Wallace
    By elephantman in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 12:02 PM
  3. Can the Steelers keep Brown, Wallace, and Sanders together?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 06:00 PM
  4. Mike Wallace & Antonio Brown each with 100+ yds. receiving
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:51 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •