Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: which RB would you take?

Bookmark and Share

which RB would you take?

and at what round?

with the injuries of the prospects and our situation now im very confused, lattimore could drop he is a risk that i think could be worth

which RB would you take?

Steve Jax via FA....

Get Cooper, Jones and/or Schwenke and solidify the Oline... Dwyers, W.Johnson and Redman will be fine...

Get the Big TE and a tall WR and our RB's are fine....

We really need two ILB's this year... We are too thin there.

Draft Pick
    I really only like 2 backs not sure if they will be there when we pick in the 2nd round. Lacy and Bernard I know Lacy will be gone by our 2nd pick I'm not sure about Bernard. I'd really like to trade back in the first and pick up Lacy. I just don't think using the 17th overall pick on Lacy will be justified when we have too many other needs in this team.

My Mood
    Addicted
    lacy.

i would trade back in the 1st and grab him. Then have 2 more additional 2nd's.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Get Cooper, Jones and/or Schwenke and solidify the Oline... Dwyers, W.Johnson and Redman will be fine...

Get the Big TE and a tall WR and our RB's are fine....

We really need two ILB's this year... We are too thin there.
    Dwyer, Johnson and Redman absolutely will not be fine in a zone blocking scheme. Not even a little. We need an instictive, one cut runner with at least a little bit of speed. Neither Dwyer or Redman possesses the skillset to succeed in a ZBS. If we go into another year with one of those two starting, just chalk it up to the team giving up on 2013. We need a starting RB. I dont care how they go about it: resign Mendenhall (though there's tension I think he'd be a relatively cheap resigning and he'd be perfect for a ZBS), draft one early (ie Eddy Lacy) or use free agency.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    lacy.

i would trade back in the 1st and grab him. Then have 2 more additional 2nd's.
    Just trying to figure out where a safe place to trade back to would be. I'm thinking the teams that select at 21,22,24,26,28 (bengals,rams,colts,packers and broncos) all have a need for RB and could possibly take Lacy. So I guess that leaves us trading back only 3 spots with the bears as a safe option.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by JShare86 View Post
    Just trying to figure out where a safe place to trade back to would be. I'm thinking the teams that select at 21,22,24,26,28 (bengals,rams,colts,packers and broncos) all have a need for RB and could possibly take Lacy. So I guess that leaves us trading back only 3 spots with the bears as a safe option.
    Out of that list I don't think the Bengals would grab a running back, I think they will select Teo.

Colts will probably draft a defensive end.

However, I still think Lacy warrants a 17th overall pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Out of that list I don't think the Bengals would grab a running back, I think they will select Teo.

Colts will probably draft a defensive end.

However, I still think Lacy warrants a 17th overall pick.
    I agree I think he deserves a top 15 overall pick its just the simple fact that its not our biggest need. Also it's looking like he could be had somewhere in the twenties. I'm interested to see where he goes. I'd love for him to be a Steeler we shall see.

i think we can rule out FAs like jackson and turner.

I like Bernard a lot, I would be smitten by taking lattimore though.

Thread Information