Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bad Blood Between Wallace and Brown

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    No he won't. A lot of Haley's system is a lot like the Patriots. They just have WRs who can execute it better.

Wallace is better off in Indy, or Arizona, even San Diego with Whiz and Rivers.

Wallace in NE would be just as silly as playing in Haley's system.
    Not to mention Lloyd was let go because he is a jerk in the locker room. If Wallace goes there and is not getting his share of catches between Welker, Gronk, hernendez, and Wallace, he will turn into a locker room stomach virus. They don't need him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison92 View Post
    Not to mention Lloyd was let go because he is a jerk in the locker room. If Wallace goes there and is not getting his share of catches between Welker, Gronk, hernendez, and Wallace, he will turn into a locker room stomach virus. They don't need him.
    What defenseive backfield is gonna cover Welker and Wallace wide, and 2 TE's in Gronk and Hernandez?
    If you double one, the other 3 will eat your lunch. And the Pats will use Vereen as a scatback, I saw that coming already. Or if they go with pounding the ball, they have Ridley - with 5 linemen and 2 TE's blocking.
    Wallace will be happy to catch 2 hero balls a game.

wallace is a good fit in NE...they would give him plenty of downfield looks

id love lloyd, i think hed be a good pickup

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    The secret to Bradys success is that he doesn't throw to the WR, he throws thru windows and lets the WR go get it. Brady rarely underthrows anybody. You got to stay at top speed or he will overthrow you.
    Wallace has speed to get seperated, and Brady will heave the ball for him to run under, just like Moss.
    Wallace and Brady is good for 3 rings at least.
    3 rings with Wallace?..........Brady couldn't win one ****ing ring with Randy Moss you *** clown....lol Randy Moss is one of the best WR's EVER and Mike Wallace will never be what Randy was in his prime....lol Brady is also going to be 36 but keep on posting your daily garbage......lol

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Black, please just put weakdraft on your ignore list and be done with him. That's what most of us have already done.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    wallace is a good fit in NE...they would give him plenty of downfield looks

id love lloyd, i think hed be a good pickup
    K-Train, I'm starting to question Brady's long ball now. Just sayin....

I think Lloyd would be a decent pick up for us. I'd like to sign him instead of Breaston. Lloyd has shown he can be a # 1 WR when Orton was throwing to him. It's at least possible with him. Maybe not probable.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    3 rings with Wallace?..........Brady couldn't win one ****ing ring with Randy Moss you *** clown....lol Randy Moss is one of the best WR's EVER and Mike Wallace will never be what Randy was in his prime....lol Brady is also going to be 36 but keep on posting your daily garbage......lol
    Weak talks trash but he is right about Brady's throwing style and also agree with him Wallace would be a beast for them. I'm hoping he goes to Miami where he mostly likely will end up. I don't want the ahole Pats to get another weapon. Also tired of other teams giving there 1 picks to the Pats each year for next to nothing. Seriously it seems every team has 1 first round pick and that Pats have 2. Know wonder there good each year.
    Last edited by BubbyBlister; 03-01-2013 at 12:25 PM.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    Weak talks trash but he is right about Brady's throwing style and also agree with him Wallace would be a beast for them. I'm hoping he goes to Miami where he mostly likely will end up. I don't want the ahole Pats to get another weapon. Also tired of other teams giving there 1 picks to the Pats each year for next to nothing. Seriously it seems every team has 1 first round pick and that Pats have 2. Know wonder there good each year.
    All I'm saying is the Pats have been loaded on offense the past 6 seasons and they havn't won a Super Bowl but according to dipshit weakdraft if they sign Wallace they will win 3 Super Bowls....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    All I'm saying is the Pats have been loaded on offense the past 6 seasons and they havn't won a Super Bowl but according to dipshit weakdraft if they sign Wallace they will win 3 Super Bowls....lol
    I get your point man! They came damn close with Moss as a deep threat though and Wallace might not have all around game but he is tops when it comes to deep threats in this league. Only one that I can think is better is Desean Jackson. I don't want the Pats to have a weapon like that.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbyBlister View Post
    I get your point man! They came damn close with Moss as a deep threat though and Wallace might not have all around game but he is tops when it comes to deep threats in this league. Only one that I can think is better is Desean Jackson. I don't want the Pats to have a weapon like that.
    They close with Moss six years ago and Randy is an alltime NFL great......Mike Wallace is a very good player and best deep threat in the NFL today but will never be what Moss was in his prime...Other factor is Tom Brady is now 36.........Brady won't even make it to 3 more Super Bowls so somebody thinking they will win 3 more Super Bowls with Mike Wallace is just stupid.....

Thread Information