Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: Bad Blood Between Wallace and Brown

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #21
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Ward's not a HOF WR. In this era his numbers don't add up.

    It's the HOF. Not the Hall of Longevity.
    I disagree since Art Monk got in and Ward's numbers compare......Ward also scored 18 more career touchdowns then Monk......Yes I'm counting Ward's 1 rushing TD.....lol

  2. #22
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,635

    Bad Blood Between Wallace and Brown

    I don't like Wallace, I thought with BA here he fit, now he doesn't at all.

  3. #23
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    I love Ward, but he's not in Art Monk's zip code as far as WR skills. He's just not.

    ALERT: Antonio Brown has restructured his contract and the remaining 3.85 mil was converted to a signing bonus that will be spread out over the remaining life of the contract. So Brown just picked up an additional 3.85 mil.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  4. #24
    Starter cmerrifield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Wilmore KY
    Posts
    1,662
    My Mood
    Impatient
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I love Ward, but he's not in Art Monk's zip code as far as WR skills. He's just not.

    ALERT: Antonio Brown has restructured his contract and the remaining 3.85 mil was converted to a signing bonus that will be spread out over the remaining life of the contract. So Brown just picked up an additional 3.85 mil.
    Brown didnt pick up anything extra, he got one fat check for 3.85 million, instead of a 2 million dollar roster bonus and 1.85 million spread out over weekly paychecks during the season.

  5. #25
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ranclho Cucamonga,California
    Posts
    5,616
    I didn't mean to say "additional". He just got what was already guaranteed.

    ALERT: Patriots have decided to not keep Brandon Lloyd: MIKE WALLACE, WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

  6. #26
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by cmerrifield View Post
    Brown didnt pick up anything extra, he got one fat check for 3.85 million, instead of a 2 million dollar roster bonus and 1.85 million spread out over weekly paychecks during the season.

    3.85 Mil TODAY is much better than 3.85 later. no debating this

  7. #27
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,635

    Bad Blood Between Wallace and Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Deal Steel View Post
    I didn't mean to say "additional". He just got what was already guaranteed.

    ALERT: Patriots have decided to not keep Brandon Lloyd: MIKE WALLACE, WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep, and Mike will thrive in that system.. I hate the Pats!

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    No he won't. A lot of Haley's system is a lot like the Patriots. They just have WRs who can execute it better.

    Wallace is better off in Indy, or Arizona, even San Diego with Whiz and Rivers.

    Wallace in NE would be just as silly as playing in Haley's system.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    236
    The secret to Bradys success is that he doesn't throw to the WR, he throws thru windows and lets the WR go get it. Brady rarely underthrows anybody. You got to stay at top speed or he will overthrow you.
    Wallace has speed to get seperated, and Brady will heave the ball for him to run under, just like Moss.
    Wallace and Brady is good for 3 rings at least.

  10. #30
    Head Coach LatrobePA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    THIS IS MY HOUSE BITCHES
    Posts
    12,635

    Bad Blood Between Wallace and Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    The secret to Bradys success is that he doesn't throw to the WR, he throws thru windows and lets the WR go get it. Brady rarely underthrows anybody. You got to stay at top speed or he will overthrow you.
    Wallace has speed to get seperated, and Brady will heave the ball for him to run under, just like Moss.
    Wallace and Brady is good for 3 rings at least.
    As badly as I'd like to choke your neck off your body you are 100000% right. Now **** off! lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Brown-Wallace Debate
    By SteelDad in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. Brown or Wallace
    By elephantman in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 12:02 PM
  3. Can the Steelers keep Brown, Wallace, and Sanders together?
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 06:00 PM
  4. Mike Wallace & Antonio Brown each with 100+ yds. receiving
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 03:51 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •