Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damontre Moore?

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Ratbirds

Damontre Moore?

Both CBS sports mock drafts have him going to the Steelers at 17. Not sure we want a guy who could only do 12 reps at the combine and ran a 4.95. :-)

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...ut-DaneBrugler
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

Assistant Coach

Damontre Moore?

Moore's stock took as big a hit as anyone at the combine
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

i would kind of like him at OLB rather than DE now that we see his measured strength...its not really a good indication of his functional strength, jared allen did like 13 reps so its embarrassing more than its alarming.

I used to look at him as a DE mainly, but im gonna go back and check out to see how he might do as a conversion guy

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i would kind of like him at OLB rather than DE now that we see his measured strength...its not really a good indication of his functional strength, jared allen did like 13 reps so its embarrassing more than its alarming.

I used to look at him as a DE mainly, but im gonna go back and check out to see how he might do as a conversion guy
    I believe he is being projected by most as an OLB. It is definitely what the CBS writers have in mind.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." -Jack Lambert

My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post

his 40 was 4.9 thats slow. Wouldn't he be a better 5 tech after adding weight? The CBS mock still had Vaccarro on the board. I'll take Vaccarro,Cooper or Austin.

Re: Damontre Moore?

Man this kid took a plunge i seen so many mocks with him in the top 5. Now with.his combine hell be lucky to go mid 1st.

Better go back to the drawing board and train for pro day. He has talent tho on field so if he did fall to us would you guys take him?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

austin would be a horrible first round pick.

Vaccaro is ok, i would prefer elam or amerson in 2 over vaccaro in 1 though. Rhodes is a guy that im so impressed with. I thought he had top 20 pick written all over him and thats when i expected a 4.55....now he ran a 4.41. Guy is Mr. Consistent, never gets burned and has great recovery speed. I hope if the steelers got him they wouldnt waste him and let him play way up on a WR where he excels

As for moore, he needs a good pro day but the last 2 seasons hes put on tape doenst get wiped out by a few timed exercises

Maybe Moore doesnt want to go top 10???

Re: Damontre Moore?

With his showing at the combine if he falls to us should we take him... i mean game footage looks good. Maybe just the usual bad combine but still a great player type deal?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

I have a real issue with a DL dude that can only push the bar 12 times. I'm telling you I could do that and I also know that if I went up against a guy that could push it 35 times I'd be on my butt all day long....just saying

Thread Information