Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: London Fletcher > Ray "The Murderer" Lewis

Bookmark and Share
    Draft Pick
    anyone remember Ray lewis from 96 to 2006......?.....perhaps were caught up in his later yrs where he was living off his reputation as a great player....for 10 yrs Ray was top 5 D player in league....Fletcher was underared but not in rays league...stupid arguement...the fact of rays criminal record has nothing to do with his play on field and leadership

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by elephantman View Post
    anyone remember Ray lewis from 96 to 2006......?.....perhaps were caught up in his later yrs where he was living off his reputation as a great player....for 10 yrs Ray was top 5 D player in league....Fletcher was underared but not in rays league...stupid arguement...the fact of rays criminal record has nothing to do with his play on field and leadership
    I won't even take your post seriously with your spelling, argument and punctuation errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Banned
    You people spit your game on the internet, then want to deny players from spitting their game.

If you like to talk trash around here, why can't you stand a player talkin his trash?

You people forget, most of the young people who dream about playing in the NFL are black kids, they don't even attempt an education, generally speaking. So you want to expect to get a high standard from a low life product. ???

Thread Information