Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okafor, Wheaton, Fluker, Mathieu, and Montee Ball. Pick one. I pick......

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Fine
    In the later rounds Mathieu 4th -5 th round but Steelers like Rontez Miles Cal-PA

After Rainey and Ta'amu this year I can't see us stretching too far this draft

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRob68 View Post
    In the later rounds Mathieu 4th -5 th round but Steelers like Rontez Miles Cal-PA
    I don't know if the Steelers like Rontez Miles, but I have a feeling Rontez Miles likes the Steelers...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    TM hes 5'8 hes a speacialty player...
    He's 5'9", why you gotta take an inch like that. If he was 5'10" nobody would think anything about it. NFL history is replete with shorter DB's who were great. Short DB's can cover anybody, but you can out your taller DB on the other guys taller WR.

Mathieu can bring the wood too. He's big enough to take on anybody.

Banned
    Maybe I shoulds added Tavon Austin to that initial list. That dude has some game. I was thinking Percy Harvin watching him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by polamalu43 View Post
    After Rainey and Ta'amu this year I can't see us stretching too far this draft
    Rainey slapped his ho. And Ta'Amu had a few too many one night. Shyt happens, I mean, if you want choir boys, remember the priests wanna **** em. Priests molest altar boys, and someone gonna cry about a dude slappin his ho, or a dude getting tanked.

Pedo priests can continue to do mass under suspicion, but you got to cut a 23 year old football thug for some petty stuff.?????????

I HATE YOU, NFL.

Mathieu is not even 5'9 Megatron will jump over him..

We had enough short db's over the last several years...

Elam hits harder.... take him... hes a gator but i know we now have a bad taste for gator now..

In reality the steelers will take cooper or eifert or patterson i think.... BPA at 17

Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    He's 5'9", why you gotta take an inch like that. If he was 5'10" nobody would think anything about it. NFL history is replete with shorter DB's who were great. Short DB's can cover anybody, but you can out your taller DB on the other guys taller WR.

Mathieu can bring the wood too. He's big enough to take on anybody.
    I like him and 5-9 isnt too short for a NB or FS
    Maybe I shoulds added Tavon Austin to that initial list. That dude has some game. I was thinking Percy Harvin watching him.
    apparently youve never seen percy harvin play because hes much more like desean jackson. Dennard Robinson is more like percy harvin
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrolled View Post
    Mathieu is not even 5'9 Megatron will jump over him..

We had enough short db's over the last several years...

Elam hits harder.... take him... hes a gator but i know we now have a bad taste for gator now..

In reality the steelers will take cooper or eifert or patterson i think.... BPA at 17
    i dont think we have a problem with gators. maybe longhorns but tomlin loves the gators

My Mood
    Manic
    Rainey slapped his ho. And Ta'Amu had a few too many one night. Shyt happens, I mean, if you want choir boys, remember the priests wanna **** em. Priests molest altar boys, and someone gonna cry about a dude slappin his ho, or a dude getting tanked.

Pedo priests can continue to do mass under suspicion, but you got to cut a 23 year old football thug for some petty stuff.?????????

I HATE YOU, NFL.
    slapped his ho ? oh perfect another wifebeating pussy representing the youth of our nation i knew you were an uneducated ebonics major with violent tendancies now i completely understand why you attack everyone on here you and your 2 inch penis no wonder your sister gets pissed when your done

Thread Information