Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zachintosh66's Mock 1.0

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel

Zachintosh66's Mock 1.0

1. Trade Back LB, Dion Jordan, Ore
    2. RB, Eddie Lacy, Bama
    3. WR, Robert Woods, USC
    3. DT, Kwame Geathers, Georgia
    4. S, Josh Evan, Flor
    4. LB, Nico Johnson, Bama
    5. QB, Landry Jones, Okl
    6. TE, Jake Stoneburner, OSU
    7. P, Brad Wing, LSU

I can dream for Dion...
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

im souring on jordan, he needs to come in at over 240 for sure otherwise he doesnt stand a chance at OLB for us

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Yeah, i know what your saying. I dont expect Jordon, Jones or Mingo to be availible if we do trade back to stock pile a cpl more picks...

Wish I knew more about this Ezekiel Ansah kid...

Couple ILB could be there too: Minter is a safe pick. Teo and Ogletree are prolly going to slip, although prolly unlikely the Steelers take them in the first. If still available after perhaps.

Hope we refrain from drafting a WR first...

I really like that Xavier Rhodes too, Warmack, Elam and Vaccaro to round out the logical choices.

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

love rhodes, vaccaro, and warmack. elam is a stud but round 1 i think im too uncertain about him, hes a round 2 player

id take teo in the first, ogletree and minter not so much.

Ansah is a 1 gapping 34 end, the potential of him playin OLB is nonexistent. I would HATE that pick, 1 ziggy is plenty on this team

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    1 ziggy is plenty on this team

Assistant Coach
    Any mock where we get Dion Jordan, is a good mock.

Not worried about his weight at all. He will put it on in time. He knows he has to.
    I'm glad he will be working out at the combine before Labrum surgery. He's going to smoke the 40 for a guy his size.

No need to sour on Jordan, just watch the tape from the first half of the season before he was injured... the guy is a stud
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

My Mood
    Fine
    This was from Jim Wexel Steelcityinsider or Pit.scout.com Just a thought But I like it and wouldn't mind moving back to get an extra pick.
    So the Steelers restructure Woodley and buy back, say, Lewis and Foster. And then they draft, say, safety Kenny Vaccaro in the first round – as they keep the big picture in mind – and then draft, say, wide receiver Quinton Patton or Markus Wheaton in the second, running back Mike Gillislee or Stepfan Taylor or Ray Graham in the third, and, say, inside linebacker Mike Mauti or Sio Moore in the fourth to bolster immediate needs.

All of that is not only possible, it could keep the product competitive.

And you’ll notice there isn’t an outside linebacker in that draft scenario, because the Steelers do have Jason Worilds, Chris Carter and Adrian Robinson in reserve.

My Mood
    Fine
    Zach, I'd trade back and get a Safety, ILB or WR. PErhaps grabbing TAvon Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Any mock where we get Dion Jordan, is a good mock.

Not worried about his weight at all. He will put it on in time. He knows he has to.
    I'm glad he will be working out at the combine before Labrum surgery. He's going to smoke the 40 for a guy his size.

No need to sour on Jordan, just watch the tape from the first half of the season before he was injured... the guy is a stud
    well at the very least people clamoring for a guy to play right now and for an immediate impact player better think twice about wanting jordan.

i do think jordan can be a good player, but i think he looks the part of a pass rushing OLB but hes much more likely to succeed early on in a 43 in a manny lawson or julian peterson type role because he is so comfortable in space, but hes too long and skinny and weak to play OLB rushing the passer full time

If he comes in a bit stronger and heavier than i think he is than this might be different, but right now im looking at the dion jordan converting from WR to defensive line, and he still looks more like a WR

My Mood
    Addicted
    All in all not a bad mock. I could live with this.

Thread Information