Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodley called out by a teammate.

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Sunshine
    Sometimes Twitter and Facebook are more important then doing your job.
    It's no fun when the rabbit has the gun

Banned

Woodley called out by a teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    My money is on Clark.
    Pay up

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    My money is on Clark.
    The league's least valuable player -- anonymous teammate -- emerged from hiding this weekend to rip on Steelers linebacker Lamarr Woodley.

"He was awful," the teammate said of Woodley to the Post-Gazette. "He tells us he works out, but we didn't see it. He wasn't in shape. That has to be a reason why he was always hurt."

Woodley isn't going anywhere. He's one of the core pieces to the Steelers defense and they may need him more than ever with James Harrison a potential salary cap casualty this offseason. Safety Ryan Clark, speaking on NFL A-M, wishes the anonymous teammate kept his comments private.

"My biggest problem with that is not LaMarr, or is not someone's feelings about LaMarr," Clark said. "My problem is now its public. We were talking about the Ravens earlier, we were talking about the brotherhood, we were talking about the family that they were. We all have arguments with our brothers, sisters, cousins, but that stays in house. What you talk about then stays there and it doesn’t get out to the public. So that is the problem. ...

"That shows that this team that is normally close, you had the Joey Porters, the Alan Fanecas, just down the line, leader after leader, this team was close-knit. It shows there is a fracture in that. I think that is the most disappointing thing about that coming out."

Clark went on to emphasize that Woodley is already training in Arizona this offseason. Perhaps Woodley knows that he didn't do enough last year to live up to his contract.
    http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap10000001399...lers-fracture/

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Well, the spotlight has been put on Woodley regardless of weather the guy put his name to it or not. I don't see anyone coming to Woodley's defense. LOL. So Woodley either steps it up or gets his fat *** shipped out of here. We don't have any room for "use to be" players.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

I'm not sure I have a problem with a teammate calling him or other slacking players out. Just man up and not hide behind the pc screen...

Banned
    Ryan Clark says it's wrong to call out Woodley, but he called out Ben while bashing fans who ripped accused murderer Ray Lewis?

Hypocrite.

The team is coming apart at the seams! Tomlin isn't the coach to keep these idiots under control.

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    Tomlin isn't a real coach. That's obvious and one of our biggest problems going forward.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    hmm wonder who it was?

I was gonna say clark, but i guess he said something that he is upset about someone saying something. So seems not to be him. Wallace? Mendy? Perhaps Ike or Foote? Although Ike and Foote seem like total team players.
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Zachintosh66 View Post
    hmm wonder who it was?

I was gonna say clark, but i guess he said something that he is upset about someone saying something. So seems not to be him. Wallace? Mendy? Perhaps Ike or Foote? Although Ike and Foote seem like total team players.
    My guess is Foote since he was around when the won the Superbowl and played like a team.

Thread Information