Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WR Cordarelle Patterson

Bookmark and Share
    Guys we can sign Sanders to a 3 year deal.....we have Brown locked up. Cotchery is here for this year (could probably be had for another year too. Then we Draft a Strong WR in the draft that we have for 4 years min.

See ya later Wallace! We can not pay Da Kid the $$ he wants. We have so many other options to fill.

The money he wants we could sign our whole 2013 Draft Class!

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BstripeYpaint View Post
    Don't despair. We might be able to get a prospect like Patterson or Eifert in this draft. I know we need an edge rusher (badly), but we gotta get Ben a new weapon(s).
    which was the purpose of my post.....all this talk about drafting defense is nonsense when you look at how pathetic the Steelers skill positions are heading into next year......I would only look to take an elite pass rusher at 17 and if one isn't there then it has to be a WR or TE......

Assistant Coach

WR Cordarelle Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    which was the purpose of my post.....all this talk about drafting defense is nonsense when you look at how pathetic the Steelers skill positions are heading into next year......I would only look to take an elite pass rusher at 17 and if one isn't there then it has to be a WR or TE......
    Agree except for the TE... Not worth a 1st
    Return of the Banana

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Defense wins championships. We have had very few splash plays, turnovers, or sacks the past few seasons. We need playmakers on the defensive side of the ball. Still hard to swallow we lost 6 draft slots in each round be winning that clowns game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    Defense wins championships. We have had very few splash plays, turnovers, or sacks the past few seasons. We need playmakers on the defensive side of the ball. Still hard to swallow we lost 6 draft slots in each round be winning that clowns game.
    im sorry but not being swept by the browns is not a difficult thing to swallow at all

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    im sorry but not being swept by the browns is not a difficult thing to swallow at all
    Just think having the #10 or #11 slot in lieu of #17. That game would be history now, but at #10 we would have been looking at a real difference making play maker. Don't forget, that is moving up 6 or 7 slots in every round. Even if you want to trade down, you are going to get more trading out of #10 than #17. We have beaten the Clowns 19 out of the last 22 games (something like that) dropping this one wouldn't have caused me any lost sleep. We were out of the playoffs by then anyway.

Waterboy
    Paterson or Ace Sanders would be my 1st selection, either would create a problem for any defense and demand respect that will open up the rest of our offense. If we don't improve the O then the D will not matter, these guys would put some fear in their D and open up the run for whoever our next RB is.

Thread Information