Thread: Who else needs a OLB?.....

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

Who else needs a OLB?.....

Ok.....I've been doing some research as far as who else needs help at OLB. Feel free to offer your views. Here is my view of who needs help at OLB/DE before us.

1. Arizona:5th They need help on their OL first but they've been avoiding that problem for years. Why would this year be any different. First rd. DE Adams If for some miracle they go after OL help I'm thinking J. Thomas
    2. Washington:6th They need help on D but only 1 pick on day one (way to go Schneider). They should trade for some picks on day one. DT or DE. DT's Branch or Tyler if they're smart.....oops never mind.
    3. Miami:9th They run a 3-4 and they need some pass rushing help for Taylor. OLB/DE tweener but they also might need a QB (don't think Culpepper was ever really that good w/o Moss and if he'll come back with his knee) They could also go DT, Traylor is an old man. I think they will draft Okoye.
    4. 49ers: 11th Don't know if they need a OLB or not they couldn't make up their minds if they was running a 3-4 or a 4-3. They got Smith in the middle, we'll see how Lawson develops and they got Moore on the other side. He had his spurts when he played middle but then faded again on the outside. They really need a #1 WR (Jarrett?). First rd. 4-3 DT, 3-4 OLB/DE
    5.St. Louis: 13th They definitely need a pass rusher besides Little. They have Chillar at OLB and thats it....nuff said. I think they will go OLB/DE in the first rd. Posluszny
    6.Carolina: 14th They need help at MLB with Morgan not being healthy (way to many concussions), they also need help at S but not a priority in first rd. Peppers needs help from other side, Rucker forgot how to play. I'm thinking Willis MLB but I could be wrong.

I've never done a mock draft so theres my start, kinda sorta.....

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    That's pretty darn good for your first try !

If Poz is healthy I'd be real tempted for us to try and trade up for him. He's such a force and our LB's, every one of them could use a jump start with a guy like this pushing for playing time.

we will get a good one regardless who else needs one, heres my list in order

Adams-gone
    Spencer
    Woodley
    Moss
    Moses
    Abiarmiri-second round

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Train View Post
    we will get a good one regardless who else needs one, heres my list in order

Adams-gone
    Spencer
    Woodley
    Moss
    Moses
    Abiarmiri-second round
    I'd like to see us get Spencer but I don't think Woodley will go before Abiamiri. Carriker will also go before Woodley.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i rather have spencer out of those guys.........i'm buying into the hype 32 has brought onto spencer lol.................
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

32 carved spencer into my head

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    they way he hypes him up, by the time draft day gets here anything other then spencer is gonna feel like a complete disappointment lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

spencer is in my sig now lol and i hope we get him now, ive been back and fourth with who i want....but im pretty sure this is it lol

Thread Information