Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 85 of 85

Thread: You're top 13 Qb's in the nfl

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #81
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteelers View Post
    Ben is not a top 5 QB period! Never has been and never will be. Anyone that has him between 6-10 has got my vote.
    Ben isn't top five cause you say so......ok.....Here is the thing you're entitled to your opinion but the people who think Ben is are also entitled to their opinion......Like to see Ben in a dome, with a better OL, better WR's and yes he would easily put up the numbers over some of the other QB's that ESPN, NFL Network jack off to......

  2. #82
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    Deal in reality, and not your rah rah bandwagon glee club mind.

    Brady, Peyton, Rogers, Eli, Brees, Flacco, Wilson, Luck, RG3, and Stafford are better QB's.

    Ben can't throw on rhythm, or deep from the pocket. He runs blown plays and throws darts to guys who can shake open.
    Ariens wouldn't take Ben now if he could get him for free.
    When Ariens calls a play, he found out how sweet life is when the QB runs the play, and how good O-linemen can be because they don't have eyes on the back of their heads.
    Another genius post by weakdraft....eyes rolling......

  3. #83
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ben isn't top five cause you say so......ok.....Here is the thing you're entitled to your opinion but the people who think Ben is are also entitled to their opinion......Like to see Ben in a dome, with a better OL, better WR's and yes he would easily put up the numbers over some of the other QB's that ESPN, NFL Network jack off to......
    I always find this comment odd...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

  4. #84
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,447
    He's right though. ESPN has their own agenda. You know damn well Dilfer created the QBR to help his pocket passing buddies and discredit QBs like Ben.

    Steve Young is so delusional when it comes to Ben it's scary. All because Ben beat his boy Holmgren in the Super Bowl.

  5. #85
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ban City
    Posts
    5,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    He's right though. ESPN has their own agenda. You know damn well Dilfer created the QBR to help his pocket passing buddies and discredit QBs like Ben.

    Steve Young is so delusional when it comes to Ben it's scary. All because Ben beat his boy Holmgren in the Super Bowl.
    QBR was created by Dean Oliver, Ph.D Statistical Application in Environmental Sciences

    As a statistical correlation to QB performance and winning, it is the most accurate predictor of wins (the team with the better QBR in a H2H matchup has won 86 percent of the time over the last 5 years)

    Your pocket passer comment is odd, since QBR punishes pocket passers by making Run EPA a part of overall QBR (and rewards mobile QBs). It's clear you don't know anything about QBR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChucktownSteeler View Post
    NPB - As long as I breath I will ban you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Roethlisberger: The NFL protects certain QB's
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 01:27 PM
  2. 2 or 3 QB's
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 12:12 PM
  3. Top ten qb's of all time.
    By big d in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 02:53 AM
  4. QB's (Ben) doing what they say he can't
    By AZ_Steeler in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 08:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •