Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You're top 13 Qb's in the nfl

Bookmark and Share

You're top 13 Qb's in the nfl

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    How in the hell can anyone justify putting Matt Ryan over Ben? Please elaborate.
    He's never accused of anything (yet) is the only thing I could think of. Seriously he's not even close!!

Banned
    Or Brees for that matter.

Dome thrower. Doesn't win enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    How in the hell can anyone justify putting Matt Ryan over Ben? Please elaborate.
    Hey, its my list. Dont like it? Tough ****. Sorry. Ben outplays him next season, then hell yea Ben moves back up.

I still see Ryan improving to where Ben has seemed to be content after the 2008 SB and level off on his play instead of taking it up a level year by year like the Brady's/Mannings/Brees's of the game.

You act like this is the ALL-TIME list of quarterbacks.

Banned
    Ben's actually played some of his best football AFTER 2008.

Watch the games.

Matt Ryan is another dome thrower. His home road splits are abysmal.

Rookie Free Agent
    My Mood
    Woot

My Social Networks

Follow Rhys Lightning 63 On Twitter
    1 - Brady
    2 - P. Manning
    3 - Brees
    4 - E. Manning
    5 - Ben
    6- Ryan
    7 - Flacco
    8 - Tebow (yes I'm serious)
    9 - Stafford
    10 - Vick
    11 - Rodgers
    12 - Alex Smith
    13 - Schaub

Quote Originally Posted by steelchamp204 View Post
    Hey, its my list. Dont like it? Tough ****. Sorry. Ben outplays him next season, then hell yea Ben moves back up.

I still see Ryan improving to where Ben has seemed to be content after the 2008 SB and level off on his play instead of taking it up a level year by year like the Brady's/Mannings/Brees's of the game.

You act like this is the ALL-TIME list of quarterbacks.
    Yes, it's your list. Which is why I asked you to elaborate. I just don't see how you can put a guy above Ben who's been in the league for 5 years and had never won a playoff game before this year. Not to mention the fact that he gave away the NFC Championship game and nearly gave away the Divisonal game to the Seahawks.

Saying Ben was content abd didn't take his play up a level since 08 is one of the biggest crocks of **** ive ever heard. Im sorry but I'm being honest. You (and others on here) seem to forget that Ben was playing the best football of his career before he got injured. He was a legitimate MVP candidate (surprisingly was being acknowledged as such by the media, Which I never though I'd see). I get that you don't like Ben. I'm 90% sure you're the one who said after the Bengals game that we should trade him, and we'd be lucky to even get a third round pick.

I get that it's your list, and that's fine, but Matt Ryan has no case. There's a case for Eli (which I disagree with) and there's even a case that can be made for Flacco (which I vehemently disagree with), but at least there's ground for debate. There just isn't with Ryan.

Banned
    1.Brady
    2.Rodgers
    3.Brees
    4.Peyton Manning
    5.Joe Flacco
    6.Eli Manning
    7. Matt Ryan
    8. RG3
    9. Russel Wilson
    10. Matthew Stafford
    11.Tony Romo
    12. Andrew Luck
    13. Big Ben

Banned
    Big ben is not top 2...You people are so delusional its sick...Tony Romo and big ben are equivalent...only exception is that romo never had a championship defense to bail him out like ben..

Now that the steelers D stinks, ben can't do ****....If he were really elite or a top 10 qb..steelers would have made playoffs.

Manning had a crap D all those years with the colts..he was SO good they still made it.

Ben Roethlisberger is 6th at worst, and 4th at best. Of all the top-tier QBs in the NFL, he's had the worst weapons of them all during the last five seasons. His offensive line and RBs have been the definition of below average, and his WRs have been the definition of overrated. The only other players on offense who have played consistently well in the last five seasons have been Heath Miller and Maurkice Pouncey.

Aaron Rodgers has had a deep arsenal of WRs and a well-designed system. Tom Brady has had one of the best offensive lines in the NFL, plus two excellent TEs and an excellent WR. Drew Brees has had one of the best offensive lines in the NFL and a well-designed system. Peyton Manning is the system, and he's had some pretty good WRs too. (His offensive line with the Broncos is pretty good too.) Matt Ryan has arguably had the most complete offense in the NFL, with a stable of good RBs, two excellent WRs, a Hall-of-Fame TE and a good offensive line. Joe Flacco has had everything Matt Ryan has had except the TE. Eli Manning has a very deep WR corps. Ben Roethlisberger has had Miller and Pouncey.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Ben Roethlisberger is 6th at worst, and 4th at best. Of all the top-tier QBs in the NFL, he's had the worst weapons of them all during the last five seasons. His offensive line and RBs have been the definition of below average, and his WRs have been the definition of overrated. The only other players on offense who have played consistently well in the last five seasons have been Heath Miller and Maurkice Pouncey.

Aaron Rodgers has had a deep arsenal of WRs and a well-designed system. Tom Brady has had one of the best offensive lines in the NFL, plus two excellent TEs and an excellent WR. Drew Brees has had one of the best offensive lines in the NFL and a well-designed system. Peyton Manning is the system, and he's had some pretty good WRs too. (His offensive line with the Broncos is pretty good too.) Matt Ryan has arguably had the most complete offense in the NFL, with a stable of good RBs, two excellent WRs, a Hall-of-Fame TE and a good offensive line. Joe Flacco has had everything Matt Ryan has had except the TE. Eli Manning has a very deep WR corps. Ben Roethlisberger has had Miller and Pouncey.

whatever you gotta tell yourself buddy! LOL...

Thread Information