Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You're top 13 Qb's in the nfl

Bookmark and Share
    Banned
    Until "fans" can separate off the field rumors from on the field performance this is what we have to deal with.

I've NEVER seen a franchise QB get so disrespected by his home fan base like Ben has.

Steve Young got it a tad from the 49er faithful who thought he ran too much and wasn't "like Joe", but this is ridiculous when it comes to Ben.

People are going to realize how good they had it once Ben is no longer here.

Just like Bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsPackers View Post
    Big ben is not top 2...You people are so delusional its sick...Tony Romo and big ben are equivalent...only exception is that romo never had a championship defense to bail him out like ben..
    I guess Aaron Rodgers is the same way, considering the one time the Packers have won the Super Bowl this century, they needed a defensive TD to win by seven in the NFC Championship Game, and another defensive TD to win by six in Super Bowl XLV. Apparently Rodgers can't get it done without a championship defense either.

Now that the steelers D stinks, ben can't do ****....If he were really elite or a top 10 qb..steelers would have made playoffs.
    I guess Drew Brees isn't "elite" either then. The Saints defense sucked and they missed the playoffs. Oops.

Never mind that QBs tend not to play well if their throwing shoulders are injured, especially if they have to sleep sitting up in order for the pain not to be severe. It takes six weeks for a dislocated rib to fully heal. Roethlisberger missed three games and then played poorly in his first three games back.

# of weeks missed + # of weeks played poorly = # of weeks for a rib dislocation to fully heal

Gee, what a coincidence! And he more than likely could have rested the entire six weeks if the Steelers weren't suddenly down to their third-string QB the week after his injury.

And you can say what you want about how or why the injury happened, but it won't change the fact that a) it occurred on his 18th sack of the season, and his only sack that game, b) he never left the pocket on the play, c) his season passer rating at the time of the injury was in the triple-digits, and d) his season sack percentage at the time of the injury was 5.4%, which was significantly lower than the 7.2% the season prior despite the offensive line essentially being the same. Sometimes **** happens, and nobody's to blame for it.

Manning had a crap D all those years with the colts..he was SO good they still made it.
    The Colts defense ranked 7th in points allowed in 2002, 2nd in 2005, 1st in 2007, 7th in 2008, and 8th in 2009. The Broncos defense ranked 4th in points allowed this past season. Either you're a liar, or you don't know what the **** you're talking about. And Manning's playoff record during the seasons I listed is 2-7. Yeah, awesome. Hell, in 2005, the Colts defense allowed fewer points than the Steelers defense, and Manning got outplayed by Roethlisberger in the playoffs anyway. Sure, the Colts defense didn't play well during the 2006 regular season, but it got the Colts through the playoffs while Manning threw more than twice as many INTs as TD passes, and won a Super Bowl MVP award that he didn't deserve. Brilliant.

And you can't blame the defense for his losing playoff record either, because his teams have failed to score 20 points in nine of his 11 playoff losses. This most recent loss was the exception to the rule, and the game wouldn't have even been close if not for the Broncos getting two TDs from their special teams. Manning gets two TDs from his special teams and still loses, and you want to **** on Roethlisberger for getting one TD from his defense in Super Bowl XLIII and winning? **** you and your double standard.

I don't know where the hell you came from, but wherever it is, you need to go back there. We don't need you here. And pick one team, goddamn it.
    Last edited by DBR96A; 02-08-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Banned
    Saint lost their coach for the season moron..lol

And that caused Drew Brees to lead the NFL in INTs, and have his second season with 20+ turnovers in the last three? Roethlisberger takes much better care of the ball than Brees does.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

Banned
    So he's been in the playoffs 5 times in 10 tries BEFORE Payton got suspended.

Yay.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I can't take anybody serious that roots for two teams.......Have balls and pick one.....

So excuses are fine when they help your argument huh? Lol you're a giant hypocrite.

Banned
    Christ don't say Giant he'll start rooting for them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Christ don't say Giant he'll start rooting for them too.
    Lol my bad.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilPatrickBanana View Post
    Rivers even making the top 10 is hysterical....
    Rivers making the top 10 ahead of Eli, Ryan, and Flacco is... retarded
    Rivers is a very good quarterback, wow he 2 had seasons because of Norv.

So shut the **** up and run infront of a bus
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Thread Information