Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I played ball from 4th grade thru 4 years of college while you boys were in glee club

Bookmark and Share
    Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    This message is hidden because weakdraft is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because NeilPatrickBanana is on your ignore list.

Put these two Ravens fans on your ignore list and never respond to any of their threads or post.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Um, like I give a **** if you played running back or not.

Even if you said you had the worst illness possible, I wouldn't care since it doesn't involve me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    Wallace sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big T View Post
    Rahim Moore needs to be shot. Never seen such putrid safety play in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Best thread in sometime and I agree....I rather eat **** and die then ever root for the Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    Soooo nobody is allowed their own opinion be suze you played football in the 4th grade?

Holy crap you are the most pathetic individual ever to post here. Your life must truly suck! You claim to be an adult but you post like a, well, 4th grader.

I mean...wow!
    Remember, He was a running back for 14 years, and he was using the older style helmuts....

I played ball since I was 5 until end of high school, then I playd Madden 4 years of college.

Someone pissed in weakdrafts cornpuffs.

Just another idiot to ignore. Yes

2nd String
    Weakdraft - you are dumb. Sorry, I did not play football. I played baseball alternated with lacrosse each year in HS. Played rec too. I played 4 years of varsity soccer, college soccer, some basketball, and practiced taekwondo for 6 years. So what, nobody cares. I bet you don't, just like I don't care about your football career.

And you mean "cheerleaders in pants" just like you are now? Last I checked there was no guy named "Weakdraft" playing in the NFL. He is a cheerleader wearing pants.

Please tell me what college you played for, your name, and what years. I want to verify your claims. If you don't I can't take any of your posts seriously. Which at this point are none at all. Please don't respond with anything other than useful information on your claims.

Look, I don't know you personally. But your online personna makes you look dumb. You might be a great guy in person. But you seem like a meathead around here. Which might be your plan, who knows.

And don't respond with anything else other than the information to back your claims. I won't respond other wise.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh Steel View Post
    Soooo nobody is allowed their own opinion be suze you played football in the 4th grade?

Holy crap you are the most pathetic individual ever to post here. Your life must truly suck! You claim to be an adult but you post like a, well, 4th grader.

I mean...wow!
    This^^

He is some punk kid.

I wrestled from KG through HS, I can tell you how many lightbulbs are in every school around the midwest, I sucked, does anyone give 2 shits now?? F NO!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Quote Originally Posted by BillsPackers View Post
    BEN-WORST QB RATING IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY
    Actually, John Elway and Craig Morton both had worse, but I understand that details and accuracy don't matter to you.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LatrobePA View Post
    I wrestled from KG through HS, I can tell you how many lightbulbs are in every school around the midwest, I sucked, does anyone give 2 shits now?? F NO!
    LMAO, post of the week

I played ball from 4th grade thru 4 years of college while you boys were in gle

This post is a pretty good indication of where this forum is moving towards at the moment. So much rubbish, and very little football talk, which is so sad!
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Thread Information