Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I played ball from 4th grade thru 4 years of college while you boys were in glee club

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

I played ball from 4th grade thru 4 years of college while you boys were in glee club

I played RB from 4th grade through 4 years of college. I remember how we used to laugh at you glee club boys, and you pep rally girlyboys. You walked around calling our opponents names and talking big trash.

I could never understand how you girlyboys could walk around with your chest out talking team smack when you never wore a jockstrap.

You guys that talk all that smack about how "you want them pussies on week 1" and calling teams ratbirds, and other derogatory names, you are just little pansies who never got your bell rung.

This is a pro football forum, why don't you pom pom shaking bleacher creatures go play with the cheerleaders.

You think calling the ravens ratbirds makes you a tough guy? You think wearing A #43 JERSEY MAKES YOU A TOUGH GUY?

You think saying "I want them pussies on week 1" makes you a tough guy.

you people around here are gay. you are just like those queers in high school and college that tried to live vicariously thru the REAL THUGS. You nerds and all your rah rah team **** can take a hike.

And yeah, I played RB for 4 years in college.

YOU ARM CHAIR AND BLEACHER SEAT SEASON TICVKET HOLDERS ARE JUST CHEERRLEADERS IN PANTS.

YOU LIKE TO JUMP ON ANYONE WHO DOESN'T PLAY YOUR RAH RAH TEAM GAME,.
    Last edited by weakdraft; 02-07-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Draft Pick
    Rinse your mouth out with buckshot

My Mood
    Impatient

Re: I played ball from 4th grade thru 4 years of college while you boys were in glee club

Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    I played RB from 4th grade through 4 years of college. I remember how we used to laugh at you glee club boys, and you pep rally girlyboys. You walked around calling our opponents names and talking big trash.

I could never understand how you girlyboys could walk around with your chest out talking team smack when you never wore a jockstrap.

You guys that talk all that smack about how "you want them pussies on week 1" and calling teams ratbirds, and other derogatory names, you are just little pansies who never got your bell rung.

This is a pro football forum, why don't you pom pom shaking bleacher creatures go play with the cheerleaders.

You think calling the ravens ratbirds makes you a tough guy? You think wearing A #43 JERSEY MAKES YOU A TOUGH GUY?

you people around here are gay. you are just like those queers in high school and college that tried to live vicariously thru the REAL THUGS. You nerds and all your rah rah team **** can take a hike.

YOU ARM CHAIR AND BLEACHER SEAT SEASON TICVKET HOLDERS ARE JUST CHEERRLEADERS IN PANTS.

Of course that was 30+ years ago. So that makes you a tough guy, huh?

sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk 2

My Mood
    Mellow
    Soooo nobody is allowed their own opinion be suze you played football in the 4th grade?

Holy crap you are the most pathetic individual ever to post here. Your life must truly suck! You claim to be an adult but you post like a, well, 4th grader.

I mean...wow!
    "Today, I'm officially retiring a Pittsburgh Steeler. And as much as I will miss football, my teammates, coaches and everything about the game, I don't want to play it in any other uniform. The black and gold runs deep in me, and I will remain a Steeler for life."--Hines Ward

I played ball from 4th grade thru 4 years of college while you boys were in glee club

You're fn stupid!
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Last edited by Big T; 02-07-2013 at 05:19 PM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    4 yrs of RB in college eh? How's your NFL career going?

My Mood
    Addicted

My Social Networks

Follow Zachintosh66 On Twitter Add Zachintosh66 on Facebook Add Zachintosh66 on Google+ Add Zachintosh66 on Linkedin Visit Zachintosh66's Youtube Channel
    Is this survivor? Can we start voting people off?
    - Zachintosh66 (SCM 1135)

2013 Record: 7-1. (TW 27-6 Rams) (TW 28-0 Raptors) (TW 33-12 Thunder) (TW 7-21 Seminoles) (TW 39-32 Cougars) (TW 23-15 Stealth) (TW 58-8 Force) (TW 31-28 Fury)

[ T-Wolves Web | T-Wolves FB | My Xbox Live: zachintosh66 ]

Banned

This guys awesome! He should be a packer or pats fan lol

Not some queer steeler fan lol

FLACCO-BEST PLAYOFFS SINCE MONTANA
    BEN-WORST QB RATING IN SUPERBOWL HISTORY

TOP 5

1.Brady
    2.Rodgers
    3.Brees
    4.Manning
    5. FLACCO

Assistant Coach

You should've taken more advantage of the education portion of your college years.
    Banana Fett !?!? Where???

Thread Information