Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 15 NFL Quarterbacks currently playing.

Bookmark and Share
    Banned

Top 15 NFL Quarterbacks currently playing.

1. Tom Terrific Brady.
    2. Peyton Manning.
    3. Adrian Rogers
    4. Matthew Stafford
    5. Joe Flacco
    6. Eli Manning
    7. Drew Brees
    8. Cam Newton
    9. RG3
    10. Colin Kaepernick
    11. Russell Wilson
    12. Matt Ryan
    13 Andrew Luck
    14. Ben Roethlisberger
    15. Romo, Vick, Schaub, Fitzpatrick, Ponder, and whatshisname in cincy, chicago, and tampa bay.

lmao i should ban you

LOLOLOLOL

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by weakdraft View Post
    1. Tom Terrific Brady.
    2. Peyton Manning.
    3. Adrian Rogers
    4. Matthew Stafford
    5. Joe Flacco
    6. Eli Manning
    7. Drew Brees
    8. Cam Newton
    9. RG3
    10. Colin Kaepernick
    11. Russell Wilson
    12. Matt Ryan
    13 Andrew Luck
    14. Ben Roethlisberger
    15. Romo, Vick, Schaub, Fitzpatrick, Ponder, and whatshisname in cincy, chicago, and tampa bay.
    By far the dumbest top QB list I have ever seen......Who is Adrian Rogers?...........If you're going to make a ****ing list then get the ****ing QB's name right.....lol Aaron Rodgers and really how can you **** up that name that bad?.....What a tool.....Stafford number 4 is beyond ridiculous........Flacco number 5?..........Newton, RGIII, Kaepernick, Wilson, Ryan, Luck all ahead of Big Ben, Romo?....Beyond stupid......

I love the tie for 15th place by the way......Fitzpatick is straight trash.......whatshisname in cincy.....lol Its Andy Dalton by the way......Along with Jay Cutler in Chicago and Josh Freeman in Tampa Bay......

weakdraft with yet another weak post...lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    lmao i should ban you
    Lol for the fact that his top 15 QB list made no sense beyond #4 or the fact that he's a troll. Interesting how this troll also likes running his face in Luck's jock strap.

Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    By far the dumbest top QB list I have ever seen......Who is Adrian Rogers?...........If you're going to make a ****ing list then get the ****ing QB's name right.....lol Aaron Rodgers and really how can you **** up that name that bad?.....What a tool.....Stafford number 4 is beyond ridiculous........Flacco number 5?..........Newton, RGIII, Kaepernick, Wilson, Ryan, Luck all ahead of Big Ben, Romo?....Beyond stupid......

I love the tie for 15th place by the way......Fitzpatick is straight trash.......whatshisname in cincy.....lol Its Andy Dalton by the way......Along with Jay Cutler in Chicago and Josh Freeman in Tampa Bay......

weakdraft with yet another weak post...lol
    dont feed the trolls lol

Polamalu Island or Seattle. Its the same place.
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    My list is simple. I base this on the eye test, not stats because, well sometimes they dont tell the whole story.

1. Aaron Rogers
    2. Big Ben
    3. Eli Manning
    Most like to say Im smokin crack, but I look at a lot of things when I think of these guys and the guys I feel they beat out. Brady cheated to win and him and breez are on teams that build the offense and kind of forget they have a defense too, both bad. Peyton..man does that guy just choke in big game or what? Could be the best regular season QB ever though. Then I like to stick Brady, Peyton, and breeze behind the oline that Ben and Aaron have been playing behind and those guys would, one, never finish a season and wish they could sniff 3000 yards. I know at times I hate on Brady but I will never trust that guy or his coach. Even if they win again and I doubt it, Ill question it. Breeze, no. He'll get stats, but I could give a **** about fantasy football and that what these guys are. fantasy fluffs.
    You have guys playing QB with the guys some may feel Im snubbing then you have football players playing QB and thats why I like my top three. I feel that the guys in my top three could do everthing the three im snubbin could do and more. Sure Eli doesn't look great all the time but he is about the best big gamer that I have seen since Bradsaw. Rogers is a killer and Ben is both. I think that all three have many Superbowls still in the tank, and Ben is going to be playing both of them in the big game before they hang up the cleats. How those games play out, i dont know. I hope Ben kicks their ***, but ya never know.
    Be who you are, become what you dream....

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post
    My list is simple. I base this on the eye test, not stats because, well sometimes they dont tell the whole story.

1. Aaron Rogers
    2. Big Ben
    3. Eli Manning
    Most like to say Im smokin crack, but I look at a lot of things when I think of these guys and the guys I feel they beat out. Brady cheated to win and him and breez are on teams that build the offense and kind of forget they have a defense too, both bad. Peyton..man does that guy just choke in big game or what? Could be the best regular season QB ever though. Then I like to stick Brady, Peyton, and breeze behind the oline that Ben and Aaron have been playing behind and those guys would, one, never finish a season and wish they could sniff 3000 yards. I know at times I hate on Brady but I will never trust that guy or his coach. Even if they win again and I doubt it, Ill question it. Breeze, no. He'll get stats, but I could give a **** about fantasy football and that what these guys are. fantasy fluffs.
    You have guys playing QB with the guys some may feel Im snubbing then you have football players playing QB and thats why I like my top three. I feel that the guys in my top three could do everthing the three im snubbin could do and more. Sure Eli doesn't look great all the time but he is about the best big gamer that I have seen since Bradsaw. Rogers is a killer and Ben is both. I think that all three have many Superbowls still in the tank, and Ben is going to be playing both of them in the big game before they hang up the cleats. How those games play out, i dont know. I hope Ben kicks their ***, but ya never know.
    Ben # 2---------- What are you smoking? Did you not watch them game at home vs cinci to make the playoffs?

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Denton View Post

1. Aaron Rogers
    2. Big Ben
    3. Eli Manning
    Who is this breeze you speak of?

Assistant Coach Real Deal Steel's Avatar
    If you guys keep posting in trolls threads, they'll keep coming. Stop posting in their threads.
    The Steeler way...is the only way.

Thread Information